Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is a compilation of the List of Polytechnics Offering Welding and Fabrication Technology in Nigeria.
We will also talk about;
– The subject combinations needed to study Welding and Fabrication Technology
– JAMB UTME Subjects and Requirements
– O’Level Subjects and Requirements
– and other information you require to successfully gain admission to study Welding and Fabrication Technology
List of Polytechnics that offer Welding And Fabrication Technology as a course
The following are the list of polytechnics that offer Welding And Fabrication Technology as a course:
Number of Polytechnics: 5
- Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku
- Hassan Usman Katsina Poly, Katsina
- Jigawa State Polytechnic, Dutse
- Kano State Polytechnic, Kano
- Yaba College Of Tech, Yaba
Subject Combination / JAMB UTME Requirements
In UTME, please note that English Language is Compulsory for this course. Therefore, the three (3) other JAMB UTME subject combination needed to study Welding and Fabrication Technology under the Faculty of Engineering, Environment & Technology in the above Universities include;Mathematics,
Physics/Technical Drawing or
The O’level subject combination and requirements needed to study Welding and Fabrication Technology;You require; Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and any two subjects from Biology/ Agricultural Science, Technical Drawing, Basic Electronics/Basic Electricity, Auto Mechanics, Metal Work, Woodwork (for Civil Engineering Tech.), Further Mathematics, English Language, Geography, Economics/ Commerce. At least a credit pass in English Language is required.
Direct Entry Requirements
These are the conditions you need to fulfill to gain Direct Entry admission to study Welding and Fabrication Technology, if you don’t intend to use UTME.You require; a) OGWASHIUKU accepts Biology, Statistics, Woodwork, F/Art, Metalwork, F/Mathematics and Agricultural Science.