Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
ICS Outsourcing Limited is inviting suitable qualified candidates to apply for the post of Logistics Officer. Interested candidates should continue reading to get more details on the job requirements and how to apply.
ICS Outsourcing is Nigeria’s leading Human Resource and Business Support Solutions provider. Incorporated in August 1994, they offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO, providing bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
Recruitment is ongoing to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirement.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Demonstrable ability to manage all kinds of people( Staff, Vendor, management staff)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Proven working experience as a logistics manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
Must have the following skills:
- Keen attention to detail
- Extensive Industry Knowledge ( Shipping business)
- Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills (Advance excel skills. Pivot, V-lookup etc)
Application Closing Date: 21st February, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more available jobs click here