Applications are now open for the Hungarian Governmernt Scholarship Programme for international students. The Hungarian Government is offering the Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) scholarships to outstanding students.
This scholarship covers application and tuition fees throughout the study period with basic books and notes; dormitory accommodation; subsistence costs and health care.
Recommended: Humber Entrance Scholarships for International Students (Canada)
About FAO- Hungarian Government Scholarship 2019
List of Eligible countries
Residents (who must be nationals) of the following countries are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Programme:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burkina Faso, Chad, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Macedonia, Madagascar, Mali, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Nigeria, North-Korea, Palestine, the Philippines, Serbia, Somalia, South-Sudan, Sudan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vietnam, Yemen.
Read also: ICSP Tuition Scholarships at University of Oregon (USA)
The following universities and faculties are participating:
- University of Debrecen, Faculty of Agricultural and Food Sciences and Environmental Management
- Szent István University, Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences
See also: Denys Holland Scholarship at University College London (UK)
Courses are eligible for this scholarship program
- Agricultural water management.
- Rural development and agribusiness
Recommended: Aalto University Postgraduate Scholarship Finland
- Citizenship and residency of one of the eligible countries
- Excellent school achievements
- completed their bachelors degree program in any recognized institution.
- be under 30 years of age.
- Excellent results at previous educational programs.
- Applied to any Hungarian agricultural universities.
Recommended: AACE International Scholarship Programme 2019
Interested applicants should prepare a dossier to be sent by E-MAIL consisting of:
- Application form duly completed
- A recent curriculum vitae
- A copy of high school/college diploma and transcript/report of study or copy of the diploma attachment
- A copy of certificate of proficiency in English
- Copies of relevant pages of passport showing expiration date and passport number
- A letter of recommendation
- Statement of motivation
- Health Certificate issued by Medical Doctor
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by local police authority.
Read also: Swedish Institute Masters Scholarships 2019
Completed form should be sent together with your completed dossier to REU-Scholarship@fao.org
Closing Date: 28th February 2019