Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general Public of the available job vacancies.
DORNIM Solicitors and Legal Consultants (“DORNIM”) is a commercial legal practice committed to providing exceptional legal advisory and support services to our clientele.
In order to deliver world class service in accordance with international best practices, DORNIM possesses solicitors with the technical competence, commercial pragmatism, and excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure that all deliverables are executed efficiently. DORNIM recognizes the importance of having a clear understanding of our client‘s business needs and as such comprises of seasoned specialist solicitors who possess expertise and experience in specific practice areas.
DORNIM has vast experience in both complex and simple commercial transactions, and has been at the forefront in providing advisory services for both major and minor players in various sectors of the economy.
Please do continue reading to get more details on the available positions and how to apply.
DORNIM Solicitors and Legal Consultants Vacancies
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
For more job opportunities link here
- Performing all day-to-day accounting operations (Accounts Payable, Bank & Finance Reconciliations, Tax Preparation and remittance, Profit & Loss preparation etc.).
- Generating invoices as at when needed.
- Ensuring that all issued cheques have documented official receipts.
- Ensuring collection of payments from clients and creditors within agreed time frame.
- Processing payment within 30 days of submission of invoices or receipts for refunds.
- Ensuring that all vouchers are countersigned before disbursement of cash.
- Interfacing with the company’s designated banks and maintain proper and systematic filing of documents.
- Maintaining contact with the Company’s banks accounts officer and auditors.
- Preparation of Payroll.
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Keeping and maintaining proper accounting records of financial status of the Firm at every point in time
- Handling the Firm`s banking transactions
- Managing the petty cash account including but not limited to planning the expenditure of the firm to ensure healthy cash flow
- Monitoring issuance of receipts and certifying that all invoices are paid up; and
- All other financial duties that may arise for the effective operation of the Firm
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum qualification is 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent communication skills; both written and oral.
- Proficient with the use of MS Office tools and accounting software
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in an accounting role is also required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified persons should apply for this job by sending their CVs and Cover Letters latest by 25th of January 2019 to email@example.com (using Energy Associate OR Accountant as the subject of the e-mail).