Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
The management of the Bowen University, Iwo, Osun State hereby wishes to inform Parents/Guardians, students and the general public to kindly note the following information on academic activities for the first semester, 2018/2019 academic session:
- Academic activities for the first semester,2018/2019 session will resume on 5th January, 2019.
- Each student is required to pay a reparation fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500.00) only as prerequisite for resumption.
- The reparation fee can be paid through any of the following stipulated procedures:
♦ Electronic Payment
- Log into your portal account
- Generate transaction ID for Reparation Fee
- Using the transaction ID, payment can be made at any commercial bank with ‘Pay Direct’ facility using ‘Pay Choice’
- After payment, log in again to the portal account to print receipt for the reparation fee.
♦ Bank Draft
Presentation of a Bank draft at the University Bursary.
- Please note that any student who has outstanding fees for the first semester will not be allowed to sit for examinations.
- Students are required to download a form labelled ‘Student Undertaking to be of Good Behaviour’ from the University website, complete the form and submit at their halls of residence on resumption.
- Students are equally required to download a form labelled ‘Letter of Agreement by Parent/Guardian’ from the University website, give their parents/guardians to sign and submit at their halls of residence on resumption.
- Students are to note that evidence of payment of the reparation fee is a requirement for issuance of examination card for the first semester examinations.
- Students without duly completed ‘Student Undertaking to be of Good Behaviour’ and ‘Letter of Agreement by Parent/Guardian’ shall not be allowed into the halls of residence.