This is to inform the general public of that AACE International is offerring competitive and matching funds scholarships to US, Canadian, and International students pursuing a program related to cost engineering/cost management. The scholarships are currently available in various amounts to a maximum (lifetime/individual) of $2500.
AACE International is a non-profit association serving the total cost management community since 1956. To be the recognized technical authority on cost and schedule management for programs, projects, products, assets, and services.
Recommended: Humber Entrance Scholarships for International Students (Canada)
In 1956, the organisation was founded as the American Association of Cost Engineers. The AACE is short for the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering. However, it is merely a statement to encompass the work of the Association. Ergo, it is not a legal name. The organisation has over 7,000 members in up to 100 countries. AACE International is committed to the constructive exchange of ideas among members, growth of quality education and technical guidance and recognition of subject matter experts.
Through the years, the organisation offers competitive and matching funds awards to US, Canadian and overseas students who wish to pursue higher education related to cost engineering or cost management. The AACE International scholarship program 2019 is awarded by the Education Board of the organisation and is currently offered in various amounts up to $ 2,500 (individual or lifetime). The matching funds scholarship may also offer scholarships and applications submitted for the competitive scholarships will also be reviewed for inclusion in the matching funds award program. All scholarships are granted for use in the fall term of the following academic year.
Read also: ICSP Tuition Scholarships at University of Oregon (USA)
About AACE Scholarship 2019
Degree Level: Undergraduate and Graduate level
Available Subject: Building Construction / Construction Management, Business Administration, Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering), Quantity Surveying.
Scholarship Benefits: Up to $2,500 annually, non-renewable.
Number of Scholarships: Various
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are available to US, Canadian, and International students.
- Have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university (See the scholarship application for accreditation criteria) for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction / Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Quantity Surveying
See also: Denys Holland Scholarship at University College London (UK)
- Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale)
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Be enrolled fulltime in a program for the fall term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.
Application Process: The applicants can apply through the online application form. The candidates can enter in scholarship program by completing the online form Apply Now
Application Period: January 5 – March 5, 2019
Completed applications are sent to the Education Board for review in March.
In April 2019, the Education Board will begin to identify candidates, choose recipients and decide scholarship amounts. All the applications for the AACE International scholarship program 2019 are sent to Sections who express interest in offering a Section level scholarship.
All candidates will be notified of the final results by May 2019 and funds will be disbursed to the universities in which the qualified candidates are registered in on the first week of August 2019.
Recommended: Aalto University Postgraduate Scholarship Finland