Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This article is to help Students who have the dream of studying in any country more especially in the United Arab Emirate (UAE). Scroll down as u study this article carefully.
COST OF UAE STUDY VISA
This section makes known the cost of Student Residence Application fees
Short Entry (visit) Visa: Dhs 500 (1 month)
Long Entry (visit) Visa: Dhs 1,000 (3 months)
Entry Visa for Study: Dhs 1,000
Renewal of Study Visa: Dhs 500
Also Read: How To Study In Ireland
A student’s visa is for a university or a college student studying in the UAE. It is issued to expatriate students who are residing in the UAE under the sponsorship of their parents or relatives, or to foreign international students who come from abroad to join one of the higher educational institutes in the UAE.
ADVANTAGES OF UAE 1 YEAR STUDY VISA
1. Visa Processing fees (Entry Permit and stamping)
2. Change of status when you’re inside the UAE
3. Regular medical examination
4. Health Insurance
5. Visa Maintenance charge of AED 2625
UAE STUDY VISA REQUIREMENTS
In This section, i will be making a list of the necessary requirements for UAE Study Visa but first, you must have obtained, filled completely UAE Visa Application Form along with the items i will mention below:
- Your valid e-passport; should be older than six months and have at least six months’ validity period with two blank visa pages
- Fill and sign appropriate form for the visa you’re applying for here. You should be so honest in filling and do not try to play smart.
- Bank statements. This is very important for the consulate to be sure that you are financially capable of sponsoring yourself.
- Hotel booking
- Confirmed Emirates or Fly Dubai airline ticket photocopy.
- Coloured passport copies – Photo page and Bio Page in colour & Profession page, expiry and any other special endorsement page
- One coloured passport photograph with white background (Size 4.3 cms x 5.5 cms, indicate full name on the reverse side of the photo & PPT No)
- Previous passports (it serves as evidence of your previous travel history);
- Payment for your Visa Processing Fee
- 4 e-Passport copies
- 12 passport photographs
- Upon arrival, 3 e-passport copies with entry visa to the UAE
- Evidence of acceptance to a UAE tertiary institute (offer letter)
- Possibly bank statements showing evidence of funds in the UAE
- Possibly a tenancy agreement (or letter from university if staying in university accommodation)
- Copy of tuition fee receipt for the current study year of the program
- Copy of visa fees receipt for the current study year of the program
- Post-graduate students will need to have their undergraduate degree attested
- Medical and security checks
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS UAE STUDY VISA?
It usually takes around 15–20 days for the visa to be processed, however, that depends from university to university. International students also have the option of choosing Express processing, which costs more than normal processing. Under Express processing, students can get the UAE Students Visa within 10 days.
With the new visa issuance policy, UAE Study visa takes up to 7 working days to process and would undergo series of security checks by the authorities.