Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
In this article I will bring to you the top 15 best airport interview questions and answers.
When you go for an airport interview, get ready to answer the following questions.
- What experience do you have in the airport field?
- What challenges are you looking for in this airport position?
- Describe a typical work week for airport position?
- What is your biggest weakness?
- Why should we hire you as airport position?
- What do you know about our company?
- What are your greatest accomplishments?
- Why do you really want to work with us?
- What can we expect from you in the next 90 days?
- What kind of salary do you need?
- Do you have any question to ask us?
- Are you a team player?
- Have you ever had a conflict with your boss or professor? And how was it resolved?
- What has been your disappointment?
- What irritates you about coworkers?
1. What experience do you have in the airport field?
When answering this question, your answer should relate your experience to that of the job. You have to talk about experiences that are relevant to the role. When you tell experiences off the line, the employer will become uninterested in you.
2. What challenges are you looking for in this airport position?
This question is to determine what you are looking for and whether you will would be a good fit in that position. The best way to answer this question is to be able to effectively utilize your skills and experience if hired for the job.
You can also mention that you are motivated by challenges and you are capable of handling challenging jobs. You can also continue by describing examples of challenges you have met, and also the goals you have achieved in the past.
3. Describe a typical work week for airport position?
Before you answer this question, you have to consider the position you are applying for and how your past position relate to it. In an interview, the more you try to connect your past experience with the job opening, the more successful you will be when answering the questions.
Do not talk about non work related activities that you do on company time because it is not a really good idea. Make sure you keep your answers focused on your work and try to show the interviewer that you are organized.
4. What is your biggest weakness?
You don’t have to lie when answering this question, and don’t say you don’t have one. You can trick the interviewer as well by offering a personal weakness that is actually strength. Like; ‘I work too much most times and don’t maintain a work life balance’, and don’t be too honest so you don’t throw yourself under the bus like ‘you don’t go to work early so you are really working on going to work early’. Don’t lie, but always try to give a kind of negative weakness.
5. Why should we hire you as airport position?
When answering this particular question, you have to link your skills education and personality to the job itself. This is the more reason you have to have an idea about the job description not just that also the company’s culture.
Back up your answers with examples and make sure you are a real good team player. Some people may not have as much skills or experiences as others. Let your passion and energy set you apart from the rest. Everyone loves people who are charismatic, and love what they do no matter how it is. Make sure you portray yourself as that motivated person ever ready to be committed to the company.
6. What do you know about our company?
When answering this, include the following.
- The type of product or services the company sells
- How long the company has been in business
- What the company culture is like, and the company’s mission and how they relate to your values.
7. What are your greatest accomplishments?
Here you have to talk of an accomplishment that exhibits how you will be a perfect fit for the organization. Also try to show some genuine passion when you are talking about your accomplishments.
8. Why do you really want to work with us?
Here the interviewer wants to see whether you can identify with the company’s values and mission. Each organization has their strong points, which should be highlighted in your answers. You must not lie when answering this question.
If the values of the organization are not in line with yours, ask yourself if you will really be happy working there, if you feel you are ok with it then you can go ahead. The best policy here is to be honest with you, and also the interviewer with what is in the company’s culture that really motivates you.
9. What can we expect from you in the next 90 days?
Try to use the general frame work that you will be hard working and you will try to determine how your job creates value. You will also learn to serve you peers, employees and others.
10. What kind of salary do you need?
Most people lose at this point. It is best you don’t answer this particular question. Instead tell them you will love to know what will be your pay for your position. Most interviewers will tell you but some won’t. You reply that your pay will depend on the details of the job, and then you can give a wide range.
11. Do you have any question to ask us?
Never ask of salary, posting and so on. Instead ask more about the company, and show how soon you can make your contribution to the organization. Try to know more about the induction and developmental programs. Tell them that you will like to get your feed backs in other to analyze and also improve your strengths.
12. Are you a team player?
This is not just a yes or no question; you need to provide some behavioral examples that will back up your answers. Yes. I am a team player, and I have had opportunities in much work. Make sure you emphasize team work behavioral examples and also focus on your openness to diversity of background
13. Have you ever had a conflict with your boss or professor? And how was it resolved?
The key here is how you behaviorally reacted to the conflict and what you did that moment to resolve it. Make them understand that conflict do occur and it helps to understand the other persons perspective, so you take time to listen to their point and then seek for solution.
14. What has been your disappointment?
Make sure that you state something that was beyond your control, also show acceptance and no negative feelings. In some cases it may be that you could not go back to further your education when you were young and had the chance because it could have made a really big difference in your career.
15. What irritates you about coworkers?
This question is to see how well you can always fit into a team. I don’t like a situation when a coworker is not serious about his or her work or does a low quality work, which affects the whole project.
So far, I have been able to list and explain the 15 best airport questions and answers. This will serve as a guide to those going for such interviews.
For More Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.