Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public and all admission aspirants of the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University( UMYU) that the management of the school have released her 2018/2019 Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Check UMYU Admisison List
The list of admitted candidates can be accseed by simply CLICKING HERE
1) Visit any CBT centre to upload their O’ Level results (if they have not done that)
2) Logon to their personal JAMB CAPS profile to accept the offer of admission. For procedure on how to access your admission status on JAMB CAPS,
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page
- After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
Recommended: List Of Courses Offered In UMYU