GLASGOW KERALA SCHOLARSHIP FOR INDIANS
The University of Glasgow is offering 4 exclusive scholarships to students from this area and who are facing challenges in progressing onto postgraduate education. The scholarship is available to students entering any of the University’s Colleges to undertake a one year Masters Programme in 2019-2020.
Interested candidates must:
- demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to a degree equivalent to a UK 2:1 Hons or better
- hold an offer of a place for a postgraduate taught programme at the University of Glasgow
- be classed as an International Student for fee purposes
- be resident in India (and from the state of Kerala) at time of applying.
4 x £10,000 (including 2 x £10,000 for ASBS programmes)
Number of scholarships
Deadline for applications
30th April 2019
Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 30 May 2019.
How To Apply
Eligible applicants must complete the online scholarship application form and submit of the following documents in support of your application, along with your Full Name and Student ID to email@example.com.
- Two documents demonstrating proof of address from August 2018 until the date of application. These can include:
- Utility Bill
- Phone Bill
- Mortgage statement/lease agreement
- Permanent Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
Please note: Applications cannot and will not be considered without a submitted online application form and the relevant supporting documents, as detailed above.