Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public and all National Diploma Admission (ND) aspirants of the Federal University of Oil & Gas (FPOG) That the management of the polytechnic have released her 2018/2019 National Diploma Admission (ND) Admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Check Federal Poly of Oil & Gas Bonny Admission List.
Go to http://fedpolybonny.edu.ng/admission/ to check your Federal Polytechnic of Oil & Gas (FPOG), Bonny, admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to logon to their personal JAMB profile to accept the offer of admission.
RECOMMENDED: The List Of Courses Offered In OAU
How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using PC:
- Go to JAMB E-facility portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns and then login.
- Then locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- Select ‘Admission Status‘ on the left panel.
- Locate and click on the ‘Search‘ button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- You can now accept/reject your admission offer under ‘Admission Profile’.
How to ACCEPT or REJECT Admission on JAMB CAPS Using Mobile Device:
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check your Admission Status on CAPS. Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display as explained below:
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered Email and Password.
- Locate and click on ‘Check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS‘.
- You will be welcomed with a white screen like this: (you can click on the image for better view).