Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
The management of the Federal College Of Education (FCE) Zaria have released her 2018/2019 NCE and Degree admission lists for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (FCE) Zaria NCE and B.Ed/B Sc (Ed) programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session can now check their admission status. See details below;
How to Check FCE Zaria Admission Lists
- NCE candidates are to go to: http://fcezaria.net/admission.php. while Degree candidates are to go to: http://www.fcezaria.net/admission-abu.php
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided.
- Click on ‘Check Admission’ to view your FCE Zaria admission status.
Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to JAMB CAPS and click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page
- After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.