This is to inform the general public that the management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) have released her 2018/2019 first Batch Admission List for the 2018/2019 academic session.
All Candidates who applied for UTME Admission into Federal University Oye-ekiti can now proceed to check their admission status on both JAMB Portal and the school portal.
Candidates are advised to logon to:
How To Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After you have log in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page
- After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admisison, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site for the complete page to display.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR ADMISSION STATUS ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL
1. Go to FUOYE admission status portal at https://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme/.
- Enter your registration number in the required column.
- Click on ‘Login’ and then click on ‘Admission Status’ to access your FUOYE admission status.
a. If the status displays Not Yet Admitted after you have completed step 1 above, do not panic, log out as usual and check back in few hours,
b. If the status has changed to admitted with the programme admitted to displayed, then proceed to the registration instructions. Please read the instructions carefully,
c. Proceed to pay the acceptance fee. All fees must be paid on the University Portal with your ATM card. You don’t have to go to any bank for payment. Payment outside of the University Portal is at the payer’s risk
3. Regularly check on the University website for updates on admission and registration.
Also Read:The list of courses offered in FUOYE