Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public that the management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released her 2018/019 first batch admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Check UNIPORT Admission List
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website, click on CAPS to check their admission status, and click on accept/reject button to either accept or reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
- Candidates should please note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
Recommended: List Of Courses Offered In UNIPORT
For More Educational Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.