United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Graduate Trainee needed at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). The ideal candidate should possess B.Sc. in any related discipline.
- Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills
Job Title: Graduate Trainee.
Job Location: Lagos.
Application Deadline: 1st October, 2018.
How to Apply: Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button.
For More Job Alerts, Click HERE