The general public is hereby informed that Kwara State University (KWASU) has released it’s time table for the 2018/2019 Post UTME/ Pre-admission screening exercise which has been schedule to commence on Monday, 9th July to Saturday 4th July 2018.
KWASU Post UTME Screening Schedule.
KWASU Pre- Admission Screening has been scheduled to hold in the University’s Mini Convocation arena from 9:00am-4:00pm daily as follows:
|1||MONDAY 9TH– TUESDAY 10THJULY,2018||COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|2||WEDNESDAY 11TH JULY,2018||COLLEGE OF PURE AND APPLIED SCIENCES|
|3||THURSDAY 12TH JULY, 2018||COLLEGE OF ICT AND AGRIC|
|4||FRIDAY 13TH JULY,2018||COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AND ENGINEERING|
|5||SATURDAY 14TH JULY,2018||BACKLOGS|
It should be noted that all applicants are expected to report at the venue of the screening exercise with the following items:
- Candidate Jamb print-out indicating KWASU as 1st Choice institution.
- O/Level,GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB results for UTME candidates
- A’ Level IJMB/A’ Level JUPEB/OND/NCE results for DE candidates
- Print out of KWASU Pre-admission screening form
- O/level GCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Unscratched cards
- Citizenship certificates
NOTE: All candidates are urged to adhere strictly to the above instructions.
Also see list of courses offered.