Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
The general public is hereby informed that Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME/Direct entry screening exercise application form is out and is now available for online purchase.
FUBK Post UTME and DE Admissions Screening Exercise for the 2018/2019 Academics Session is scheduled to hold from Wednesday, 1st to Saturday, 4th August, 2018.
- For FUBK Direct Entry Screening: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have minimum qualification of Lower Credit at National Diploma from recognized Institutions or 7 points at NCE/IJMB or equivalent qualifications are eligible to attend the exercise.
- For FUBK UTME candidates: Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice and have scored 170 points and above are eligible to attend the exercise. However, those who attended the School of Basic Studies of the University and passed the prescribed Examination, require a minimum of 140 points UTME.
How To Apply For FUBK Post UTME
Candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand naira only through any commercial bank nationwide, by using the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and invoice generated on the University portal. Payment can be made immediately.
- Login to the Admission Screening Portal http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng using your JAMB Number as username, and surname as password
- If you have difficulty in logging in, you can use the retrieve password option
- Upon successful Login, provide a functional phone number and email address. Then click on Generate Invoice
- You Will Be Redirected To Remita Immediately, Wait For Some Seconds
- Print the Remita and Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment
- Log back to http://www.screening.fubk.edu.ng to complete registration
- For any enquiry, please email us at email@example.com
Also see list of courses