Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
The general public is hereby informed that all qualified candidates are to apply for admission into various postgraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session in Wesley University, Ondo (WUO) . The Post UTME form of Wesley University is now for sale and it is available online with its cut-off mark of 120.
Wesley University Post UTME Eligibility.
- Candidates who selected Wesley University as first or second choice
- Candidates who did not choose Wesley University in JAMB UTME registration but scored the official pass mark.
- Direct Entry Candidates
- Candidates seeking change of institution.
Wesley University Post UTME Screening Requirements.
- 2018 JAMB-UTME Result Slip
- Completed Wesley University’s Application Form
- O’Level Result(s)
- Birth Certificate, 3 Recent Passport Photographs
- 2 Reference Letters and Testimonial from last school attended.
- Duly completed Request for Change of University (for transfer students)
How to Apply for Wesley University Post UTME.
Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira (N2,500) to Skye Bank Current Account No. 1770793957.
Application forms can be obtained online or at the University Campus.
Wesley University Available Undergraduate Programmes.
Natural and Applied Sciences:
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics
- Physics with Electronics
- Computer Science.
Agriculture, Food Science & Technology
- Food Science & Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Hospitality Management & Tourism
- Aquaculture & Fisheries Management
Social and Management Sciences
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Environmental Design & Management
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Estate Management
The University runs full residency policy for regular students.
There is provision for accommodation of all categories of students at affordable prices and terms.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
Call: Kelly: 08069801463; Toyin: 07057006658; Shade: 07087654830.