This is to inform the general public and all applicants or interested candidates that the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, school of Post Basic Nursing is calling on all qualified candidates who are interested in the Post Basic Nursing field to apply for the the following courses, for the 2018/2019 academic session.
How to Apply For UBTH Post Basic Nursing Admission.
Request for Admission Form should be directed to the office of the Assistant Director, Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City, on payment of the prescribed application fee of N10, 000.00 or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.
NOTE: All payments for application form should be made directly into Federal Government Remita Account, Training Schools (UBTH) School of Post Basic Nursing Studies.
Sales of forms commences 1st March and closes 22nd June, 2018.
Submission of Application Form;
Completed application forms should be submitted to the Institution on or before 26th June, 2018.
While entrance examination for all Programmes is Monday 2nd July, 2018 at 8.30am, then oral interview is Tuesday 3rd – Friday 6th July, 2018 at 8.30am each day. Please come with original copies of your credentials.
Note: Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
UBTH Post Basic Nursing Entry Requirements.
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sittings in WAEC/NECO/SSCE/GCE/OL which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Have at least one-year Post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area and with sponsorship by an institution or agency.
UBTH School of Post Basic Nursing Studies Courses & Duration.
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
2. Diploma in Perioperative Nursing and Management
3. Diploma in Paediatric Nursing and Management
4. Diploma in Accident and Emergency Nursing and Management
Duration: one (1) year.
See also the list of courses offered in UBTH