This in to inform the general public and all candidates who applied for the Ondo State School of Midwifery that the school management has announced and published the admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The admission list is now online and candidates can no go to the school’s website and check their admission status. And also print out their admission letter and pay their acceptance fee of Twenty Five Thousand Naira (25,000).
How TO CHECK YOUR STATUS;
- Click Check Admission on the Menu
- Type your PIN
- Click Display Admission Status
- Successful candidates should pay acceptance fee of 25,000 Naira to the following Skye bank account and Bring the payment teller to the school Bursary Department
Account Name: School of Midwifery Account No: 4030009036
- Successful Candidates should use their scratch card PIN to Print out Clear and Coloured Admission Notification Printout from the school website and submit it to the school to collect their Letter of Admission
- School resumes on the 5th March, 2018