NECO 2018 Complete Examination Time Table Is Out

NECO Official Timetable 2018.

The NECO SSCE internal has seventy-six subjects. The examination has been schedule to starts on 21ST MAY and ends on 9TH JULY, 2018. Follow this link to download the PDF version. [The PDF version contains the paper code and duration of each subject].

DATE PAPER TITLE AND SUBJECT TIME
Monday 21ST May toFriday 25th May Paper I: Practical – Physical Education Actual date and time will be fixed by the Council.
Paper I: Practical – Auto Mechanics
Monday 28th May Paper I: Practical – Computer Studies 10:00am – 1:00pm
Wednesday 30th May Paper I: Practical – Biology 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Office Practice 2:30pm – 5:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Auto Mechanics 2:30pm – 5:00pm
Thursday 31st May Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Biology 10:00am – 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Government 2:00pm – 4:40pm
Friday 1st June Paper III & I: Objective & Practical / Physical – Geography 10:00am – 12:30pm
Monday 4th June Paper III: Objective – General Mathematics 10:00am – 11:45am
Paper II: Essay – General Mathematics 12:00noon –2:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Basic Electricity 3:15pm – 5:30pm
Tuesday 5th June Paper I: Practical – Physics 10:00am – 12:45pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Economics 10:00am – 1:00pm
Wednesday 6th June Paper I: Practical – Chemistry 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Civic Education 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Thursday 7th June Paper II & III: Essay & Objective – English Language 10:00am – 12:45pm
Paper IV: Test of Orals – English LanguagePaper III & II: Objective & Essay – Electronics 1:00pm – 1:45pm3:00pm – 5:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Insurance 3:00pm – 5:40pm
Friday 8th June Paper III & IV: Objective & Prose – Literature in English 10:00am – 12:15pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Woodwork 10:00am – 12:00noon
Monday 11th June Paper I: Practical – Agricultural Science 10:00am – 11:30am
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Christian Religious Studies 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Islamic Studies 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Tuesday 12th June toFriday 15th June SALLAH BREAK
Monday 18th June Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Chemistry 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper I: Drawing – Building Construction 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – History 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Tuesday 19th June Paper III: Objective – Financial Accounting 10:00am – 11:20am
Paper II: Theory & Practice – Financial Accounting 11:20am – 1:50pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Home Management 2:30pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday 20th June Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Physics 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Commerce 2:00pm – 4:40pm
Thursday 21st June Paper I(b): Painting and Decoration (Practical) 10:00am – 4:00pm
Paper I(b): Dyeing and Bleaching (Practical) 10:00am – 4:00pm
Paper I(b): Printing Craft Practice (Practical) 10:00am – 4:00pm
Paper I(b): Photography (Practical) 10:00am – 4:00pm
Paper I(b): Leather Goods Manufacturing and Repair (Practical) 10:00am – 4:00pm
Paper I: Practical – Mining 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper I: Practical – Fisheries 10:00am – 11:30am
Paper I: Practical – Animal Husbandry 10:00am – 11:30am
Paper IV: Drawing & Design – Furniture Making 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper I: Practical – Stenography 10:00am – 11:17am
Friday 22nd June Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration 10:00am – 11:40am
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Electrical Installation & Maintenance Work 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Blocklaying, Bricklaying & Concrete Work 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Machine Woodworking 10:00am – 11:40am
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Carpentry & Joinery 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Furniture Making 10:00pm – 11:45am
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Upholstery 10:00am – 11:30am
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Stenography 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Animal Husbandry 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Fisheries 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper I(a): Painting and Decoration (Report Writing) 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper I(a): Dyeing and Bleaching (Report Writing) 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper I(a): Printing Craft Practice (Report Writing) 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper I(a): Photography (Report Writing) 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper I(a): Leather Goods Manufacturing and Repair (Report Writing) 10:00am – 12:00noon
Monday 25th June Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Agricultural Science 10:00am – 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Music 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Metal Work 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Tuesday 26th June Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Computer Studies 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper I: Practical – Basic Electricity 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Paper IV: Practical – Stenography (Word Processing) 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Wednesday 27th June Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Hausa 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Igbo 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Yoruba 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Edo 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Efik 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Ibibio 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper II: Drama & Poetry – Literature in English 2:30pm – 4:10pm
Thursday 28th June Paper III: Objective – Further Mathematics 10:00am – 12:00noon
Paper II: Essay – Further Mathematics 12:15pm – 2:45pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Store Management 3:00pm – 5:40pm
Friday 29th June Paper II: Essay – Human and Regional Geography 10:00am – 12:00noon
Monday 2nd July Paper III & II: Objective, Essay & Literature – Arabic 10:00am – 1:30pm
Paper III & IV: Objective & Drawing – Technical Drawing 10:00pm- 12:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Building Construction 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Physical Education 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Tuesday 3rd July Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Foods & Nutrition 10:00am –12:30pm
Paper I: Test of Practical – Health Education 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Health Education 3:40pm – 5:40pm
Paper IV: Drawing & Design – Woodwork 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Wednesday 4th July Paper IV: Creative Design – Visual Art 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper I: Drawing – Visual Art 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Paper I: Practical – Metal Work 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Thursday 5th July Paper I: Practical – Electronics 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Visual Art 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper I: Written Comprehension – French 2:00pm – 3:00pm
Paper II: Written Expression – French 3:00pm – 4:45pm
Friday 6th July Paper I: Practical – Data Processing 10:00am – 1:00pm
Monday 9th July Paper I: Practical – Technical Drawing 10:00am – 1:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Auto-Body Repair and Spray Painting 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Auto Electrical Work 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Auto Mechanical work 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Welding & Fabrication Engineering Craft Practice 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Plumbing & Pipe Fitting 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Tourism 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Store Keeping 2:00pm – 4:40pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Book Keeping 2:00pm – 5:50pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Salesmanship 2:00pm – 4:40pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Catering Craft Practice 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Clothing & Textiles 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Auto Parts Merchandising 2:00pm – 4:15pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Radio, Television & Electronics Work 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Cosmetology 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Minning 2:00pm – 4:45pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Data Processing 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – GSM Maintenance & Repairs 2:00pm –5:00pm
Paper III & II: Objective & Essay – Marketing 2:00pm –4:40pm

NOTE.

1. Candidates should confirm the specific Venues for Oral French, Arabic and Stenography I & IV from NECO State Office where they are sitting for the
  2. Candidates should come along with their Computers/Laptops for Stenography Paper I & IV to the specified
  3. The Nigerian languages i.e. Hausa. Igbo and Yoruba include the Literature
  4. Possession of GSM in Examination Hall is PROHIBITED.
  5. BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO SIT FOR THE EXAMINATION IN THEIR RESPECTIVE NECO STATE OFFICES AND MAKE USE OF THE SUPPLIED BRAILLE
  6. THE ALBINOS AND BLIND CANDIDATES ARE TO BE GIVEN 30 MINUTES EXTRA TIME ACROSS ALL PAPERS

Schools and Candidates should Note the Following:

1. For physical education and auto mechanics practical paper i; French, Music and Arabic paper iv, the specific venues for the examination should be confirmed from NECO office in the respective state.
  2. Practical in the Sciences, Stenography, Computer studies and Data processing should be in sets where the number of candidates is large and equipment cannot go round.
  3. Visual art paper iv [creative design] should be given to candidates at least one week, while welding and fabrication, engineering craft practice three weeks to examination day.
  4. The Nigerian languages Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba include literature aspect.
  5. Bringing GSM into the examination hall is prohibited.
  6. the albinos and blind candidates are to be given 30 minutes’ extra time across all subjects.
  7. blind candidates must make use of NECO supplied OBR customized braille sheet for the examination.