This is to notify all candidates who were given admission in to various courses at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta that the procedure of payment of acceptance fee has started.
Every admitted candidate is to pay an acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand,Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (30,750) to the University TSA account by following the procedure below.
1. Generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) by going to WWW.REMITA.NET
Click on “Pay a Biller”, and fill up all required information as follows:
– Who do you want to pay: Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB).
– Name of Service: Miscellaneous Income.
– GIFMIS Code: Ignore for now.
– Amount to Pay: Specify amount.
– Select Currency: NGN-Nigerian Naira.
– Payers Name: Student Full Name.
– Payers Phone: Student Phone Number.
– Payers Email: Student Email.
– How do you want to pay?: Select either Internet banking, Bank branch or MasterCard.
– click I’m not a robot and confirm you are not.
– Then submit and print Invoice.
2. Proceed to pay at any commercial bank or Microfinance bank OR visit www.remita.net to pay via your internet banking site or with your Debit/Credit Cards.
Admitted candidates shall be informed of the resumption arrangements of the university in due course.
Bola Adekola, Ph.D., FCIDA, FCIA