The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex was Appropriated Funds in the 2017 capital Budget for the execution of its projects. Accordingly in compliance with Public Procurement Act 2017, the Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital Complex hereby invites all interested and eligible suppliers with relevant experience to tender for the following project under 2017 budget.
|LOT 1||Procurement of medical equipments|
|1. Operating Table|
|2. Operating Lamp|
|3. Anaesthetic Machine|
|4. Multiparameter Monitor|
|6. Diathermy machines|
|7. Suctioning machine|
|9. Mobile X-ray|
|11. Loupes & Head Sets|
|12. CT Scanner|
|13. Spinal Instrument – Cervical: Anterior & Posterior
Lumboscaral Thoracolumbar: Anterior & Posterior
|14. Neuro-Endoscopy-Complete Set (with monitors)|
|15. Operating Microscope|
|17. Intra-Operative Ultrasound|
|18. Neurophysiologic monitoring|
|19. Spinal Operating tables|
|20. ICU Bed|
|21. NRI Scanner|
|22. Doppler USS|
|24. Micro-neurosurgical set|
The Procurement of the projects listed above will be subject to Due Process mechanism which would be transparent to all interested and eligible bidders who wish to participate;
2.0 ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Article and Memorandum of Association of the company and up to date Annual Returns with CAC.
- Company Profile and Organizational Structure including names and Curriculum Vitae of key Technical and Professional Staff with evidence of registration with relevant Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 and 2016)
- Pension Clearance Certificate valid for 2017 issued by the National Pension Commission (PENCOM).
- Industrial Training Fund (I.T.F.) Certificate valid for 2017 in compliance with Section 6 of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011.
- Evidence of financial capability from a reputable Bank vide six (6) months Bank Statement to date and Bank Reference Letter.
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 and 2016) duly signed and stamped by a professional accounting / audit firm and the Client.
- Submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) valid for 2017 issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement.(BPP) as evidence of registration on National Data base of contractor, consultant and service provider.
- Current Sworn Affidavit certifying that:
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt.
- Non of the Directors has been convicted in any Court of law or any criminal offence
- No officer of the OAUTHC, Ile-Ife, Osun State or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
- That all information presented in the documents are true and correct in all particular
- For Joint Ventures Memorandum of Understanding must be attached. Each of the companies forming the joint ventures must fulfill all the requirements.
- Letter of Consent to allow for verification of all the documents submitted including CAC, Inland Revenue, VAT remittance pension & Industrial Training Fund and company’s Financial standing with the Bankers.
- Two (2) Contracts for the Supply of Medical Equipment in the last Five (5) years. Evidence of registration as representative of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Evidence of Manufacturer’s Authorization letter.
Copy of Award Letters and Completion Certificates where applicable are to be enclosed.
3.0. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Tender Documents are to be collected from the Office of Director (Procurement Department), Phase 1, OAUTHC, Ile-Ife between the working hours of 8.30 a.m. and 4.00 p.m. daily on Tuesday 23rd January, 2018 upon the payment of a Non-refundable Processing/Tender Fee of N10,000.00 into OAUTHC TSA INTERNALLY GENERATED REVENUE ACCOUNT. The photocopy of teller for this payment should be attached to the Tender Documents.
4.0. SUMMISSION OF DOCUMENTS
The Title of the Project should be written at the top left-hand corner of the enveloped and should not bear the name of the tendering Contractor.
Completed tenders documents must be neatly bound and sealed in two separate envelopes clearly marked, at the top right corner of each of the envelopes with the title of Project. E.g. Technical bid for Lot 1: Tender for Medical Equipment and Financial Bid for Lot 1: Tenders for Medical Equipment Both envelopes shall then be put in a large envelope clearly marked at the top right corners as Technical & Financial Bid for: Name of Lot for which a Company is bidding and address to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex,
The completed and sealed Tender Document should be deposited in the Tender Box in the Office of the Director Procurement Department OAUTHC, Ile-Ife not later than 12.00 noon on Monday, 5th March, 2018.
5.0 CLOSING DATE & OPENING
Submission of Tender closes on Monday, 5th March, 2018 at 12.00 noon. Any Tender received after this stated dated and time will not be considered. The submitted Technical Bids will be opened at the Hospital Auditorium Building same day, Monday, 5th March, 2018, 12:00noon and only Bidders whose Technical Bids are successful will be invited at a later date for the Opening of the Financial Bid.
Please note that:
- The Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife is neither committed nor obliged to short-list any Contractor or to award the contract to any Contractor Agent.
- The OAUTHC, Ile-Ife reserves the right to reject any and/or all bidding packages
- The OAUTHC, Ile-Ife will only recognize and correspond with only authorized officers of the tendering Companies and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be constructed as a commitment on the part of the OAUTHC, Ile-Ife nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the OAUTHC, Ile-Ife.
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospitals Complex also reserves the right to invoke the provisions of Section 28 of Public Procurement Act (PPA) without incurring any liabilities to the bidder.
- All Bidders, relevant Civil Societies and General Public are invited to attend the exercise.
Director (Procurement Department)
For: Chief Medical Director.