This is to inform the general public that the Shanghai Government Scholarships is now open for international Students for application in the categories of Bachelor, Masters and Ph.D. Interested applicants should see full details below.
This scholarship, provided by Shanghai government for international students studying in Shanghai, is in two types: A, B. Type A, exclusively for those who study for Master’s or Doctoral degrees, is full scholarship, including tuition, free accommodation,accident insurance, allowance for living; Type B, only for those who study for degrees, is partial scholarship, only including tuition accident insurance.
Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Eligible Field of Study:
- Bachelor’s degree programs
- Master’s degree programs (except MBA and MTCSOL*)
- Note: MBA is short for Master of Business Administration;
- MTCSOL refers to Master of Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages.
- Doctoral degree programs
Value of Scholarship:
The scholarship covers tuition waiver and comprehensive medical insurance for bachelor’s students; it covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance for master’s students and doctoral students.
- Be a non-Chinese citizen in good health.
- Not be an enrolled degree student in Chinese universities at the time of application.
- Be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs.
- Be excellent in academic and extra-curricular performance and yet not be rewarded any other scholarships offered by Chinese govern.
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
Application is done online. If you have further questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Room 102, Admission Office ICES SUFE
No.369 Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai, China
Post code: 200083
TEL: +86-21-65361944; +86-65360382
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2018.