This is to inform the general Public that the management of Alvan Ikoku College of Education has released the second Direct Entry Admission List for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The names of admitted candidates have been made available online on the school’s official portal. Candidates are to click on the link below to access the names of admitted candidates;
Successful candidates should take the following steps for their registration process
1. Log onto www.alvanikoku.edu.ng and click on Student Portal to generate their Acceptance Fee Invoice.
2. Proceed with your invoice to Alvan Microfinance Bank to make your payment.
3. Pay the Acceptance Fee with your IPR invoice .
4. Return to the College ICT Centre with your payment receipt to print the Admission Screening Documents.
5. Proceed to the College Admissions Unit with originals of the following:
- Birth Certificate
- LGA Identification
- JAMB Result Slip
- Acknowledgement Slip
- Passport Photograph
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance Fee.
- All printed screening documents.
6. Open your files with the screening officers.
ALSO READ: The list of courses offered in AIFCE