Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general that the Lagos State Scholarship Board is offering scholarship opportunities to interested Lagos Indigenes who wants to study for an Undergraduate degree program at any Nigerian tertiary institutions in and out of Lagos state.
– Applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
– Applicants must be in their second year or above
– Applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
– Applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
– Applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
– Applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
– All Under-graduate applicants:
ii) Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
iii) Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 2.8/4.0
iv) Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option i, ii and iii applies
v) Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants are advised to have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board before application process.
Then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office. Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:
– Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
– Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
– Admission Letter
– School Identity Card / Valid Identity Card
– SSCE Certificate
– Letter of identification from Oba
– Letter of identification from Local Government
– LASSRA registration card
– Transcript or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly / Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
– Evidence of Consolidated Payment Confirmation Slip
15th December, 2017
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
To See And Apply For More Local And International Scholarships, Click HERE.