This is to inform the general public and all Nigerian Undergraduate students who seek to partake in a scholarship program that the opportunity is here. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2018 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates.
The Total Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
– Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
– Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
– Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
To apply for this scholarship click here.
The following documents are required when applying:
– Recent Passport Photograph
– Certificate or Proof of Origin
– Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
– UTME result
– JAMB/University Admission Letter
– 1st Year Result showing CGPA
Applications will close on October 31, 2017. Selection tests will hold on December 2, 2017 at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose a test center closest to them.
To See And Apply For More Local And International Scholarships, Click HERE.
For More Educational Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe RM Blog.