This is to inform the general Public That the management of MTN Nigeria have commenced her 2017/2018 Job Recruitment for all Nigerian Graduates From every part of the country the following vacant positions;
MTN Nigeria recruitment;
Job Title: Analyst, Business Intelligence (BI)
- Assist with the development of products services, strategic technology, market and financial plans and gather and analyze data for strategic, operational and tactical decision making.
- Participate in the development and review of user requirements and/or functional specifications that relate to systems implementation and appropriate use.
- Participate in designing and implementation of BI software and systems, including integration with databases and data warehouses.
- Participate in the selection, blueprinting, requirements gathering, designing, and rolling out BI solutions to end users and continually strive for a unified single version of truth across all business intelligence data used for business decision.
- Provide prompt resolution of BI systems issues related to integration of peripheral systems and ensure high levels of BI availability through support functions and in-depth testing.
- Ensure availability and integrity of customer data
- Liaise with Information Systems ( IS) and other departments to ensure that Marketing and MTNN requirements are met by the Enterprise Data Warehouse(EDW)
- To support the business in understanding and utilizing business intelligence information in order to make informed decisions
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Ensure that Marketing & Strategy and MTNN business requirements for data and analytics are adhered to.
- Ensure availability and integrity of customer data (usage, behavior, ARPU, etc. by geography and product) and solve intelligence and information problems and provide insight from incomplete information.
- Provide and articulate understanding of secondary data sources and knowledge of interoperability of data sources.
- Provide business hands-on training and first level application support on business intelligence applications
- Ensure the integrity of enterprise data information by ensuring correct business rules are adhered to, product configurations are in line with the existing data structures to support business intelligence practice.
- Serve as data steward for all business intelligence data – availability and ease of use.
- Demonstrate broad understanding of best practices for data and analytics, business intelligence and technologies to support business intelligence practice
- Understand the telecoms data architecture landscape to derive value on data assets and support business decisions.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Experience & Training
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Work experience in a research or business analysis will be an added advantage
- Understanding of data warehousing, data mining and trend analysis
- Ability to use tools such as Oracle SQL, SAS, OBIEE
- Oracle certified associate or professional
MTN Nigeria recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 24th October, 2017.
Also Apply For: Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
For More Job Alert Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.