Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform the general public that Ashinaga, Japan-based non-profit organization invites applications from interested applicants who are willing to undergo an undergraduate degree program in Higher institutions outside of Africa, in countries such as Japan, US, UK etc
The Ashinaga (100-Year Vision) Scholarship provides a full scholarship that covers the cost of tuition, accommodation (during the terms and vacation), insurance, flight, and provides monthly stipend which covers food and necessary academic costs.
– Applicants must be Africans
– Applicants must Have graduated high school within the past two years
– Applicants must Be committed to returning to Sub-Saharan Africa once they have finished their studies abroad
– Applicants must be an orphan, having lost one or both parents
– Applicants must be 23 or younger, having been born after October 1, 1995
How To Apply
The following are required during application:
– Completed application form
– Proof of age, such as a birth certificate, national ID or passport
– Secondary school/high school graduation certificate
– Results from final national exams
– Academic report cards from the last two years of high school/secondary school
– Recommendation letter from a principal or teacher
– Passport-style photo of yourself
– Both essays described below
– Working email address and telephone number
– Document proving the death of one or both parents, such as a death certificate
Please type/write using a separate sheet of paper. If you choose to handwrite your essays, please write in print and with black ink. Essays written with pencils will not be accepted.
– Essay 1: Please describe how you grew up and experienced losing your parent(s). What challenges have you faced after the loss of your parent(s) and what have you done in order to overcome them? Please write in detail, especially the actions you took to continue and further your education. (Maximum 500 words)
– Essay 2: Please describe the goals you wish to achieve after graduating from university abroad. Outline how the skills and knowledge you gain from a university degree would help you reach your goals when you return to Sub-Saharan Africa. (Maximum 500 words)
the application deadline for this scholarship program is on 25th February 2018
For More Information Visit The Scholarship Website
To See And Apply For More Local And International Scholarships, Click HERE.
For More Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.