This is to inform the general public and all Nigeria that the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is offering a technical training program for graduate.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Technical Training Program for Graduates 2017…. Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries. Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities.
Job Title: Supply Chain Academy (SCA) Technical Training Program
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- A 1 year in house full training on operations, electro-mechanical and utilities areas.
- HND or 2.2 degree and below, No first class or 2.1 please
- Not more than 28 years old.
- Required discipline: (Engineering) – Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, or any other related courses.
- 50k stipend to be paid to each trainee.
- Daily lunch provided, Medicals provided, Uniforms provided
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
20th October, 2017.
For More Recruitment Updates, Click HERE
For More Job Alert Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.