Are you an unemployed Youth in Nigeria? Do you need a Job? If yes, the opportunity to be employed and work with Airtel Nigeria (One Of The Largest Network Company In Africa) is here.
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) Recruitment 2017…. Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
Job Title: Capacity Planning Engineer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of designing and monitoring UTRAN interfaces based on traffic forecast.
- Minimize HR utilization.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years work experience in GSM Radio Engineering, a university Degree in Computer or Telecommunication Engineering and strong knowledge in performance management and dimensioning tools.
- Ensure selected UTRAN solution is capacity future – proof.
- Prepare capacity plans for special events and sudden traffic increases.
- Liaise with core Network and Transport Engineering to ensure end to end capacity planning
- Ensure the utilization of LTE and 3G capabilities.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
18th October, 2017.
For More Recruitment Updates Click HERE
For More Job Alert Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.