This is to inform the candidates that took part in the 2017 Joint Admissions and Matriculation board (JAMB) Exams, that the Arthur Jarvis University (AJU), Akpabuyo, Calabar, Cross Rivers State has released the admission forms for qualified candidates into the 2017/18 academic session.
Benefits of Studying at Arthur Jarvis University.
- Affordable tuition including accommodation fee per annum. (Installment semester payment applicable).
- The environment is serene and most conducive for learning.
- World class educational facilities including ICT/Library/Study skills centre/Entrepreneurship centre/Career Counseling.
- World class hostels and housing facilities.
- World class sports/ recreational facilities/Food courts/entertainment centre.
- World Class University Hospital & Wellness Centre.
- World class faculties and lecturers with international exposure and experience.
- Globalised knowledge based curriculum and globally recognised degree.
- Finish your studies in record time. No strike. Peaceful environment of CALABAR.
- There are opportunities of getting local/foreign scholarships in Arthur Jarvis University.
Arthur Jarvis University Available Degree Programmes.
Faculty of Natural and Applied Sciences
Department – Programme
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
Mathematics and Computer Sciences:
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Applied Geophysics
Faculty of Humanities, Management and Social Sciences
Department – Programme
Languages and Linguistics:
- B.A. English
Accounting and Banking & Finance:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Entrepreneurial Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
Arthur Jarvis University Admission Requirements.
Candidates applying for admission into any of the undergraduate programmes must:
- Possess the academic qualifications as specified by the Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board for course of choice.
- Achieve at least the approved minimum pass mark in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations for year of entry.
- Candidate who sat for the UTME who did not indicate Arthur Jarvis University in any of their choices are eligible to apply.
- There is Direct Entry Admission for A levels holders for Degree Programmes in 3 years.
- Applications accepted from OND & HND graduates of various polytechnics.
How to Apply for Arthur Jarvis University Admission.
Lagos Liaison/ Representative Office:
Barr. Barbara U. Ukpabi (Mrs.)
Premium Education International Centre (PEI Centre)
Plot 7 Block 73 Dr. Ladi Alakija Avenue, off Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria.
Tel: 07089996801; 07044647545.
Arthur Jarvis University
Dan Archibong Drive, Akpabuyo, Calabar, Cross Rivers State.
Website: https://arthurjarvisuniversity.edu.ng/ click on “CONTACT US”
- ‘Credit’ pass in at least five relevant ‘O’ Level subjects at no more than two sittings in either the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level Examination, West African School Certificate Examination (WASCE), National Examination Council (NECO) or National Business and Technical Examination Board (NABTEB).
- JAMB scores for the year of entry with registration number.
- Must be 16 years and above (copy of Birth Certificate/notarized age declaration).
- Evidence of application form, processing and acceptance fee.
FOR MORE INFO, LIKE, SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO RM BLOG.