This is to inform the public and all the 2017 aspiring National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members that the management of the NYSC has announced the date for the Batch A orientation exercise-2017.
The management sais the orientation exercise will begin on the 23rd of May 2017 and it will end on 12th of June 2017.
1. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members: 4th – 16th April 2017
2. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking feedback: 3rd – 7th April 2017
3. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 3rd – 9th April 2017
4. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Result for Full/Part-Time Graduates and Revalidation Lists by CPIs: 10th – 19th April 2017
5. Uploading of Corrected Lists by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 10th – 19th April 2017
6. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates: 20th April to 15th May 2017
7. Entertainment of complaints from Prospective Corps Members by the state Deployment and Relocation officers and NYSC Help Lines/Desks: 20th April to 15th May 2017
8. Forwarding of Complaints to Mobilisation Dept by State Deployment and Relocation officers: 20th April to 15th May 2017
9. Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT department: 16th – 17th May, 2017
10. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/delivery of call-up letters to institutions: 18th – 23rd May, 2017
11. Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs): 18th – 23rd May, 2017
12. 2017 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course: 23rd May – 12th June, 2017.