JAMB NEWS

How to Check 2017 JAMB UTME CBT Result Online | JAMB Result

Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!

This information goes to all the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has given the steps on how to check the 2017 UTME Results.

JAMB UTME CBT Results

Candidates that  participated in the Joint Admission and Matriculations Board (JAMB) 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can now check their results online few hours after writing the exam.

According to JAMB, results are being released within 24 hours after the examinations.

To access your 2017 JAMB UTME Results kindly follow the steps outlined below.

How to Check 2017 JAMB Result Online.

Follow the 4 simple steps below to check your 2017 JAMB UTME result online without scratch card i.e. FREE!

1. Go to JAMB result checking portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/ResultChecker/CheckUTMEResults.
  2. Supply your registered email address/JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
  3. Click on ‘Check My Results’ to access your UTME score.

NB: If the portal returns with ‘You Do Not Have Any Result Yet’, that  implies your result is not yet ready. SO you have to check back later..

See the Release status of JAMB results below:

13th May UTME Exam – Results are Out ✓
15th May UTME Exam – Results are Out ✓
16th May UTME Exam – Results are Out ✓
17th May UTME Exam – Results Out
18th May UTME Exam – Results  Out
19th May UTME Exam – Results Out
20th May UTME Exam – Results Out

FOR MORE UPDATES- LIKE,SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE TO RM BLOG.

103 Comments

103 Comments

1. fame

May 21, 2017 at 11:34 AM

My name is fame and i want to appreciate Mr. Godspower for his help, i sat for my jamb on saturday and i scored 134 and all i needed was 200 so i was scared because my mum had threaten to throw me out of the house if i failed. i saw his number online so i contacted him, i thought it was all fraud but i gave it a trial and i was surprised when he called me to go and check my score and behold it was upgraded to 209. Oh God, i am really really grateful and God will continue to bless you Mr.Godspower. His number is 08165709665 should in case you need help, contact him.

• odion

May 29, 2017 at 1:19 PM

Are you a candidate JAMB and you need any help or
      assistance pertaining the examination, then hurry now to
      our specialist page to get any kind of help you need or
      you can contact us via WhatsApp 08147896298 or call 07032076032 or
      Avoid Failure and become an undergraduate

• odion

May 30, 2017 at 5:28 PM

i want to thank MR alex that upgraded my jamb score and remove shame and disgrace from me,i scored 178 in my jamb and i put uniben as my choice of university i saw some people commenting on how MR alex upgraded their score i called him and he ask me to send my details after 4hours he ask me to check again my jamb score has been upgraded to 245 ,call my alex now for your jamb upgrade on 07032076032 now and dont stay at home again this year

2. ESE

May 22, 2017 at 6:04 AM

Hello my fellow student my name is ese from EDO state,i would like to use this medium to thank mr.adamu who helped me upgrade my Jamb result, i had written the exam many times but could not make my english until i got Mr,adamu +2349065842351 number from a friend i called him and told him my problem ,i was shocked when the next 45 minutes he sent me amessage that i should go and check my result,and as God would have it i made my English,friends i was also told that he help in the upgrade of all kind of result ,he even helped my friend to release her jamb witheld result and upgrade it for her ,. if you want to upgrade your score to a higher mark for you to gain admissions into any university for your choice You can call him now +2349065842351..,

3. FUNMILAYO GBENGA

May 22, 2017 at 6:05 AM

HELLO MY FELLOW JAMBITES,MY NAME IS FUNMILAYO GBENGA FROM EKITI STATE WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MR.ADAMU FOR NOT DISAPPOINTING ME IN UPGRADING MY JAMB SCORE..WROTE JAMB LAST SATURDAY AND I SCORED LOW AND I WAS THINKING OF WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED TO WASTE ANYMORE YEAR AT HOME.IT WAS ALREADY MY SECOND YEAR OF WRITING JAMB.SO I SEEKED FOR HELP ON THE INTERNET IN A CHATTING SITE AND I WAS DIRECTED TO MR.ADAMU AND MANY PEOPLE EMPHASIZED ON HOW HE HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE SO I CONTACTED HIM ON HIS NUMBER VIA 09065842351 OR:07011067879 AND HE TOLD ME THE PROCEDURES WHICH I DID AND IT BENEFITED ME.TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE MY SCORE HAVE BEEN UPGRADED FROM 171 TO 266 AND I APPLIED FOR UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.IF YOU HAVE SIMILAR PROBLEMS ABOUT JAMB UPGRADE KINDLY CONTACT MR.ADAMU ON:09065842351 OR:07011067879 AND DONT FALL A VICTIM OF SCAM BECAUSE GOOD PEOPLE LIKE HIM ARE DIFFICULT TO FIND,

• odion

May 24, 2017 at 6:54 AM

AFTER MANY GOOD YEARS OF JAMB DISAPPOINTMENT THANK GOD I MADE IT THIS YEAR,I WANT TO SAY A VERY BIG THA\NKS TO MR FELIX WHO HELP MY UPGRADED MY JAMB RESULT,I WAS AMONG THOSE THAT WROTE ON TH 15TH,WHEN I CHECK MY SCORE IT WAS 176,IMMEDIATELY I CALLED MR FELIX HE ASK ME TO SEND MY INFORMATION’S TO HIM I DID,IN FEW HOURS I CHECK BACK I SAW DAT MY SCORE HAS CHANGE TO 235.it was shocking and surprising,sir may your days be long.for any help contact him 0n 08132872282 OR chat him on whatsap now.

4. patience

May 22, 2017 at 6:06 AM

i am very happy today because of the help which Mr.Adamu render to me few hours ago, i was having issue with my jamb result my result was very poor i now discuse it with one of my very closed friend she now told me about mr.adamu how he helped her younger sister to that was having bad grades to upgrade her result last year that was the reason why her hister was able to gain an addmission into the university so she give me her number which is :09065842351 and i contacted him to cut everything short my grestesr suprise was that he was able to help me to upgrade my result so if you are having any similar problem or your result is witheld and you want to release it and upgrade it i will advice you to seek your help from Mr.adamu on his contact:09065842351…

5. Rita

May 22, 2017 at 12:32 PM

my name is Rita and i want to thank mr Richard for helping me to upgrade my jamb score, i scored 178 in my jamb and i applied for uniben and i needed 200 and above for me to write post ume , until i saw some students commenting that mr Richard helped them to upgrade there jamb score i then decided to give him a call and we both talk later that evening he called me to check my jamb score again and when i went to the cafe to chick behold my jamb score has been upgraded to 240 am so happy, my advice is to tell every one out there to call mr Richard on 08134057059 for possible assistance and upgrading

6. Tope

May 22, 2017 at 7:34 PM

UPGRADING OF JAMB RESULTS CALL Mr RUFUS Hello!!! the good citizen of Nigeria its painful that so many people out there would always remain with their problems here by forgetting that we are in a country that everything is possible as long as you find your way to that he/she that has the link to get you whatever you want. have we all forgotten that the JAMB, scores/ grades was uploaded by somebody, the scores/grades does not just appear on the net on its own, the same people can change it to whatever they want if they so desire. therefore i bring this to you all out there; that has issues with his/her jamb results should call the number below for upgrading of jamb result.and that exam failure would turn to joy.CALL Mr Rufus on 08111553670 he has helped a lot of candidates upgrade their jamb result to whatever score they desire.

7. Esther

May 23, 2017 at 10:04 AM

HELLO GUYS
    i JUST UPGRADED MY 2017 JAMB SCORE TO 270
    Guy upgrading of results is real i just upgraded mine,dont fall into the wrong hands(scam)follow the right source call 09052010791 now to upgrade your results to your desired score
    contact 09052010791 now its legit and real..don,t fall into the hands of 419

8. Chidimma

May 23, 2017 at 1:29 PM

What kind of a man are you?you are so kind and understanding, Thanks to mr Richard for help me to upgrade my jamb result this year,this is not my firth time of writing jamb after checking this very result i got 140 and i needed 180 i cried after checking my result on Friday the night of it,i was just borrowing through the online when i sew so many comment about mr Richard that he can upgrade score so i quickly called him and explain things to him with my greatest surprise mr Richard upgraded my score to 200 what a wonderful man,if you need his help contact him now on 08134057059 he will help you

9. juliet

May 24, 2017 at 6:06 AM

Hello friends are you a JAMB BITE seeing my post this is my little advise for those that want to upgrade their score just

contact the person of MR.john contact he is the onlyone have seen come across in this social network real my result was

upgraded my friends result was also upgraded even for those that have get to him through me they also testified of his good

work he charge money but he is doing an excellent job i have met may that charge little money but at the end found that they

are scam if you need help he is the right person i know that can help you with your result u can reach him with this contact

…09065132366 mr john. thank you and success to all of us.

10. Pingback: JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB) HAS STARTED CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION FOR 2017 – Real Mina Blog

11. Pingback: JOINT ADMISSIONS AND MATRICULATION BOARD (JAMB) MIGHT STILL CANCEL RESULTS OF CANDIDATES INVOLVED IN EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE -2017/2018 – Real Mina Blog

12. sandra lugard

May 24, 2017 at 8:59 AM

its a great privilage for me to testify to the whole wolrd wide on how i was able to upgrade my jamb result, this is the 5th time i have writing my jamb and was not able to make it………not untill my pastor took me to one mr richard who finall

13. Lucky

May 24, 2017 at 9:46 AM

My name is James and i want to appreciate Mr.Frank for his help, i sat for my jamb on Saturday and i scored 134 and all i needed was 200 so i was scared because my mum had threaten to throw me out of the house if i failed. i saw his number online so i contacted him, i thought it was all fraud but i gave it a trial and i was surprised when he called me to go and check my score and behold it was upgraded to 209. Oh God, i am really really grateful and God will continue to bless you Mr.Frank. His number is 08143423726 should in case you need help, contact him.

DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB SCORE QUICKLY?

14. HAPPY VICKY BENY

May 24, 2017 at 9:51 AM

NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

GBENGA JAMB CBT 2017 result checking and upgrading for assistance kindly contact Mr. 09039352330 for help. 2017 UTME JAMB
    Result Will Be Out 2 Hours After Exam. The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has said that candidates sitting
    for the 2017 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination will receive their results 24 hours after the examination.
    The result of the examination will be sent to the respective phone number the candidates supplied during the
    registration. This means that candidates will not go through unnecessary stress to have their results. 2016/2017
    JAMB CBT Result Upgrading currently on-going. CALL:_ Mr. Patrick. 09039352330 For help on how to upgrade your result to 250 and
    above. This message is direct from Jamb Headquarters Office Abuja. So Call 09039352330 now to score above 250 and
    for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 09039352330 for help This Is
    100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 09039352330 Now and become happy with your JAMB Score after Upgrading.

15. james

May 24, 2017 at 11:05 AM

Good day Everyone I am James by name i will like to talk about the goodness of God in my life after so many years of writing jamb i sew a testimony of one girl called Rita she said mr Richard help her to upgrade her jamb result so i quickly took his number and call him and explain to him that my score is 140 that i needed 200 so after 1 hours time mr Richard called me and ask me to go and check my result, now my score is now 220 all thanks to mr Richard

16. FUNMILAYO GBENGA

May 24, 2017 at 11:14 AM

HELLO MY FELLOW JAMBITES,I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MR SULE FOR NOT DISAPPOINTING ME IN UPGRADING MY

JAMB SCORE.MY NAME IS FUNMILAYO GBENGA FROM EKITI STATE.I WROTE JAMB LAST SATURDAY AND I SCORED LOW AND I WAS

THINKING OF WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I NEVER WANTED TO WASTE ANYMORE YEAR AT HOME AGAIN.IT WAS ALREADY MY SECOND YEAR OF

WRITING JAMB.SO I SEEKED FOR HELP ON THE INTERNET IN A CHATTING SITE AND SO MANY SITES AND THEY KEEP ON TALKING ABOUT MR SULE AND I WAS DIRECTED TO MR SULE AND MANY PEOPLE

EMPHASIZED ON HOW HE HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE SO I CONTACTED HIM ON HIS NUMBER VIA 09054904771 AND HE TOLD ME THE

I APPLIED FOR UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN.IF YOU SIMILAR PROBLEMS ABOUT JAMB UPGRADE KIND CONTACT MR SULE ON 09054904771

17. Joyce

May 24, 2017 at 11:34 AM

Hello friends my name is joyce from lagos state thanks to Mr Ojo he help me upgrade my jamb scores for me i got 130 so i were looking for how to upgrade it when i was online i got his Number saying he can help upgrade your jamb i gave he a call he and i told him my too, to God be the glory he upgrade my to 251 am so happy if you are out there looking for how to upgrade your score call him on 08143840335, I have to tell you this is your lest jamb in Jesus name::: Amen. his Number 08143840335

18. Mr Andrew

May 24, 2017 at 11:38 AM

WELCOME TO ILLUMINATI,; the Club of the Rich and Famous; is the world oldest and largest fraternity made up of 3 Millions Members.We are one Family under one father who is the Supreme Being. In Illuminati we believe that we were born in paradise and no member should struggle in this world. Hence all our new members are given Money Rewards once they join in order to upgrade their lifestyle.; interested viewers should contact us; on..(ymcmbworldmoney@outlook.com) (ymcmbworldmoney@gmail.com )or call Mr Andrew fore more info..+2349035553397

19. Mr Sam

May 24, 2017 at 1:56 PM

upgrade your jamb score call Mr Sam 09021628100

20. olabisi Adedeji

May 24, 2017 at 2:42 PM

What a wonderful time to express my happiness to everyone and to say a big thank you to Mr James mukoro on this day, my name is olabisi Adedeji just a few words to you my friends about this man who just helped me in upgrading my jamb are you still there doubting on how to contact him i am here to tell you that his work is real i am so happy today after checking my jamb and seeing my scores which was 168 i thought it was the end i saw a post of some one about him so i contacted him just few hours after i have done what he said my jamb was upgraded to 278 through him do not waste your time and wait for another year when you can just do it once and for all contact him now on 09032401949 thank you all.

21. SANI

May 24, 2017 at 2:54 PM

i saw on google one halima said mr Michael help her to upgrade her jamb score and she posted the number of the jamb officer mr bishop +2349068289954, i called the number and the man ask me to send my details and the man called me now to check my jamb score again that it has been upgraded i just check it now with my phone , its now 256 , mr Michael is the legit jamb officer, call him now before its too late..

22. Peace

May 24, 2017 at 3:07 PM

For the past 3 years now, i have not made my jamb but all big thanks to God and Mr kojo who work in jamb office, who helped me in this jamb. all hope was lost and my result was very poor. my score was 113 before Mr kojo upgraded my jamb score to 242. call him on 08161316462 for help.

23. joy

May 24, 2017 at 7:34 PM

god have bless me true professor pius osadolor

God is really great… If u put ur trust in him, He won’t fail you. He helped me too, seriously trus professor pius oasdolor he help me to upgrade my jamb score from 145 to 263, I have no negative complain…. Trust him again in post ume, he will surprise u… Give him ur life, den u have nothing to worry about, not even the high cut off mark for curse,stay away from evil, don’t mind the poor mark jamb gave u, with faith, belive God u are getting admission this year and you will see how God works… Am a witness trus

true professor pius oasdolor am blessed no more jamb for me never

his is a good man that god is using to help the poor

call him on 09052115747/07052939108 or the (Jamb_upgrade@outlook.com)

ADMISSION INTO ANY UNIVERSITY in nigeria his here to help you out

24. James

May 24, 2017 at 8:22 PM

DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB SCORE QUICKLY?

25. harry

May 24, 2017 at 11:07 PM

i saw on google one Jane said mr Adams help her to upgrade her jamb score and she posted the number of the jamb officer mr bishop +2349064739657, i called the number and the man ask me to send my details and the man called me now to check my jamb score again that it has been upgraded i just check it now with my phone , its now 256 , mr Adams is the legit jamb officer, call him now before its too late

26. Mike Usman

May 25, 2017 at 9:15 AM

Hello to you all out there reading this post, did you score below 180 or below 200 in your 2017/2018 UTME Jamb result? Worry not today, we shall help you Upgrade your 2017/2018 UTME Jamb result above 200/250 respectively. All you need to do now is kindly Call Mr. Mike Usman, Jamb officer in charge on +2348055337461 for Immediate upgrade of your UTME Jamb score above 200/250 respectively. We can also help candidates to do Change of Course on JAMB Portal and also Correction of Date of birth, local govt of origin and Change of Institution. Hurry up now and don’t be left out.

27. glory

May 25, 2017 at 9:16 AM

to this problem we are helping some students in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb result, call mr bawani on 08084199671..

28. rita

May 25, 2017 at 10:10 AM

Hello goodmorning my fellow student that write jamb result…my name is yusuf Abiodun mine was bad also i was crying thinking of what to do. so i meet a friend of mine which directed me to mr john for upgrading result.so i can testify that am very happy with the result. so call mr JAMES for help on….09051432582

29. joe kelly

May 25, 2017 at 11:50 AM

JAMB CBT 2017/2018, UPGRADING OF LOW SCORE IS STILL ONGOING IN OUR HEAD OFFICE CALL NOW o8139432017 TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OR ISSUE WITH YOUR RESULT CALL o8139432017

30. james Odion

May 25, 2017 at 12:20 PM

I want to thank Mr AUSTIN for helping to upgrade my 2017 jamb result, my English and economics wasn’t good, and I need it to pursue my admission into the University, I saw a comment about him on how he has been helping people upgrade and release their withheld result, so I decided to call him and to my surprise he told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade it already this is my second time of writing jamb exam so I decided to put my trust in him, 7 hours later he called me to go and check it that he has finished the upgrading, I decided to go and check and really he has upgraded it all thanks to Mr AUSTIN my jamb result was upgraded , if you need the Same help or you want to released your jamb result you can call . Mr AUSTIN on 08134482111

31. joy

May 25, 2017 at 12:22 PM

Jamb Official”]This Is a Very Important
    Information to all jambites who scored below
    180. From our database, we found out that
    there was a massive failure this year, so due
    to this problem we are helping some students
    in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If
    you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb
    result, call office on 08104773722 Miss joy
    Abuja headquater

32. JAMB HEAD OFFICE

May 25, 2017 at 1:35 PM

Hello My Good People of Nigeria!…

TO ALL JAMB CANDIDATES CBT 2017/2018 IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH CHECKING OF YOUR RESULT? BIO-METRIC PROBLEM? OR YOU WANT TO Upgrade Your 2017/2018 JAMB UTME Result!…

you have to contact our senior jamb officer for help Ok..

All you have to do is just for you to call our jamb officer on ( 09093892347 )

Good Luck..

33. willams

May 25, 2017 at 2:53 PM

upgrade your jamb score today with the help of Mr Frank before it will be too late for you he was the one who also help me to upgrade my jamb score too call him on this Number 08039188409

• paul

May 25, 2017 at 4:31 PM

this is my fourth time i had written jamb but i have not make it but with the help of Mr Frank who help me to upgrade it when i told him my problem about my jamb he help my to upgrade it i am so happy you can also call him for help 08039188409

34. leniker

May 25, 2017 at 5:36 PM

DO YOU NEED UPGRADE ON YOUR JAMB OR YOUR RESULT IS HELD…..WORRY NO MORE FOR HERE COMES FRANK

MR LENIKER IS ONE OF THE BEST YEAR WEAC/JAMB OFFICIAL WHO HAVE HELPED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE TO UPGRADE AND RELEASED AND UPGRADED THERE WITHHELD WAEC,NECO,GCE, JAMB RESULT….I FINALLY BELIEVED EVERY SINGLE COMMENT ABOUT MR FRANK ON THIS BLOG WHEN I CALLED MR LENIKER TO HELP ME GET BACK MY MISSING EXAMINATION NUMBER AND HE REQUESTED FOR SOME DETAILS WHICH I PROVIDE TO HIM IMMEDIATELY AND ALSO PAY THE CHARGES AND AT THE SAME TIME HE PROMISED WAS EXACTLY THE TIME I GOT ALERT FROM THE WAEC OFFICE WITH MY EXAM NUMBER ON IT…. SO I WANT TO USE THIS TIME TO LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THE PERSON WHO HAS BROUGHT SUN SHINE INTO MY ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT…..CONTACT MR LENIKER TODAY ON:Email:roggerleniker1234@gmail.com OR +2348073079501 /// +2348073079501 ONLY IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THIS FOLLOWING PROBLEMS

1) DO YOU NEED CHANGE ON YOUR DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR WAEC RESULT ?

2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADE ON YOUR JAMB SCORE ?

3) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR WAEC GCE RESULT

4) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK

5) DO YOU NEED AGENT TO WRITE YOUR EXAMS

6) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    Email:roggerleniker1234@gmail.com or call +2348073079501 also call +2348073079501

35. Peter Duke

May 25, 2017 at 8:07 PM

Hello to you all out there reading this post, did you score below 180 or below 200 in your 2017/2018 UTME Jamb result? Worry not today, we shall help you Upgrade your 2017/2018 UTME Jamb result above 200/250 respectively. All you need to do now is kindly Call Mr. Kolawale Adeleye, Jamb officer in charge on +2348053649594 for Immediate upgrade of your UTME Jamb score above 200/250 respectively. We can also help candidates to do Change of Course on JAMB Portal and also Correction of Date of birth, local govt of origin and Change of Institution. Hurry up now and don’t be left out.

36. Mr David

May 26, 2017 at 2:14 AM

Do you wish to upgrade your jamb result, don’t waste any more time, call Mr David on:09033293380 now

37. RITA

May 26, 2017 at 2:21 AM

Good day my people of Nigeria,my name is RITA UPGRADING JAMB result is really possible, i used to doubt it then till i saw a post about it, i called the number and the person that picked up my call happened to work at jamb office whose name is mr adamu . he actually helped me to upgrade my JAMB result and two of my friends own too which was withheld and later released it and also upgrade it for them IF YOU KNOW YOU NEED HELP UPGRADING OR CHECKING , JAMB RESULT, CORRECTION of NAME , i will advice you call MR adamu FOR ASSISTANCE 09065842351 Am okay with 100% certain he can be of help to you as he was to me and my friends,Once more that is the number +2349065842351

38. vera monday

May 26, 2017 at 3:15 AM

MY LIFE TESTIMONY

GOD HAVE DON IT FOE ME THIS TIME

DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR Jamb RESULT,
    PROFESSOR PIUS OSADOLOR for helping me to
    upgrade my Jamb result this is my 4 time of righting
    Jamb. and when i check my result yesterday
    it was bad again i was so weak and third on my way
    home i. come across a school friend
    he told me how he upgrade his on result
    PROFESSOR PIUS OSADOLOR.
    he gave me his no and I called
    he ask me to send all the subject after 30min he
    called me and said go back and check when i check it my result
    was very oka
    and now i can bost of my result
    if you want to upgrade your Jamb result pleases call
    PROFESSOR PIUS OSADOLOR on +2349052115747 or
    +2347052939108

E;mail [Jamb_upgrade@outlook.com]

39. Sara

May 26, 2017 at 10:32 AM

All thanks to Mr Ola for helping me to upgrade my JAMB last year if not for his help i would not have been in school now,so to all jamb candidates if you seek for a real jamb official who can help you upgrade your jamb just contact Mr Ola On 09065236006

40. ANITA BILX

May 26, 2017 at 11:26 AM

I want to thank Mr Sambo for helping to upgrade my 2017 waec & jamb result, my English and economics wasn’t good, and I need it to pursue my admission into the University, I saw a comment about him on how he has been helping people upgrade and release their withheld result, so I decided to call him and to my surprise he told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade it already this is my second time of writing jamb waec exam so I decided to put my trust in him, two days later he called me to go and check it that he ha finished the upgrading, I decided to go and check and really he has upgraded it all thanks to Mr Sambo my waec result was upgraded , if you need the Same help or you want to released your waec result you can call . Mr Sambo on 08108439977. Thnaks

41. amaka

May 26, 2017 at 4:34 PM

Upgrading of JAMB Result is 100% real, because I just did mine but what you need to know is that there are fraudsters out there who are to chop your money. But I did my own through Mr. Frank who helped me to upgrade my result am very Happy, to tell you that he is real he have a prove for it. If u want him to help you the way he helped me call him on this +2348067933165 or whatsapp him +2348067933165

42. lora

May 27, 2017 at 2:25 PM

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!! ATTENTION!!! This
    is for the general public that jamb upgrade
    will end on September Ending 2017and for those
    who want to upgrade his or her CBT JAMB
    score should kindly contact MR praise
    ON:08111082234..
    Here are some people whose their score
    was recently upgraded,
    upgrading to be done and then your Result
    will be online at once for confirmation and
    verification at once… CONTACT MR praise
    NOW ON:08111082234

43. JAMB

May 28, 2017 at 9:28 AM

IF you wrote your Jamb CBT 2017/18 Exam and your Result is not yet out still on Pending, for checking and upgrading of jamb score Please contact Jamb Head Office on; +2348107644943 OR visit; http://www.jamb.org.ng Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed©

44. Frank Paul

May 28, 2017 at 5:12 PM

Call for jamb ugrade Mr Femi..(08135667836
    Call (Mr Femi) for jamb help uprade (08135667836
    Gombe › Babanana› Education – Learning › Other Classes

45. Frank Paul

May 28, 2017 at 5:14 PM

UPGRADING OF YOUR waec jamb gce RESULT CONTACT MR. HENRY 09069231568 OR WHATSAPP +2347030392825
    All thanks to mr HENRY for helping me upgrade my JAMB and WEACresult.JAMB and WEAC 2016 result
    has been released I went to check my result and it wasn’t so good I
    couldn’t tell my parents about it because this is the second time of
    writing JAMB and WEAC exam, out of 9 papers I made only 4 my parents has been asking
    me about it and I have been given them excuses, I have heard about JAMB and WEAC
    upgrading I just thought it was some kind of fraud, maybe that was because
    I haven’t find some one who has really helped me. Once again all thanks to
    a JAMB and WEAC officer mr HENRY for helping to upgrade my JAMB and WEAC result ,a friend of
    mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in
    Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld JAMB and WEAC result
    so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven’t meant him, I have no
    option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Professor mr HENRY I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he will help me,
    he told me to send him my center number with the rest of my exam details
    and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation, surprisingly
    yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again. I went and checked
    and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 5
    subjects which I failed .Thanks to mr HENRY my result has been upgraded and
    I can now show my parents my result. JAMB and WEAC result can be Upgraded with 100%
    sure with the help of mr HENRY i will be greedy if i don’t share it with
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him on CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :09069231568 OR WHATSAPP +2347030392825 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 09069231568 Now! Charges
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank

46. head officemates

May 28, 2017 at 5:25 PM

Nigeria Army recruitment form is out on sales to apply contact the registrar on +2348131024113

47. wright dave

May 28, 2017 at 10:41 PM

Hello everyone online, I want to share my great testimony on how Mr. Ben upgraded my jamb score from 152 to 270. At first I thought that he was not genuine, but he upgraded my jamb score successfully. If you also wish to upgrade your jamb score, dont just waste your precious time doing nothing, contact Mr OKOBA on whatsapp: +234(08168048157). Once again a big thanks to Mr. OKOBA 08168048157 or gmail jambscore2017@gmail.com

48. PASTOR DAVID

May 28, 2017 at 11:55 PM

my name blessing

I WANT TO USE THIS medium TO THANK THIS GREET MAN OF GOD PASTOR David
    THAT HELP ME TO UPGRADE MY JAMB RESULT AFTER BEING scammer
    BY 3 PEOPLE WHO CLAME TO BE JAMB Official

now don’t be deceived by anyone there are a lot of scammers out there. just call PASTOR David 07052939108 for help email pastordavidwork@gmail.com

49. PROFESSOR PIUS

May 29, 2017 at 12:05 AM

Greet Nigeria Student Greet

2017 IAMB IS HERE AGAIN

am PROFESSOR PIUS OSADOLOR

if you have any problem in your exams instead of you rewriting your jamb you can call us to help you upgrade your score to any mark of your choice call our heard office on 09052115747/07052939108

DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB SCORE QUICKLY you can CALL us today 09052115747 HELLO WHOEVER THAT IS HAVING PROBLEM ON HIS/HER JAMB EXAMS OR RESULT,YOUR SCORE IS LOW AND YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE YOU CAN CONTACT PROFESSOR PIUS OSADOLOR] FOR HELP AM HERE TO HELP YOU CALL MOBILE NUMBER 09052115747/07052939108

GET AN ADMISSION INTO ANY UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA .2017/2018 SECTIONS CALL 09052115747/07052939108 US FOR URGENT PROCESSING 09052115747/07052939108

1) DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB RESULT

JAMB and WEAC result ,a friend of
    mine gave me his number telling me how he has helped so many people in
    Upgrading their result and helping them released their Withheld JAMB
    and WEAC result
    so I decided to put my trust in him though I haven’t meant him, I have no
    option because I also took POST UTME this year so I called Professor mr
    JAMES BALOGUN I told him all my problems he told me not to worry he
    will help me,
    he told me to send him my center number with the rest of my exam details
    and I did all what he ask me to do without hesitation, surprisingly
    yesterday he called me and ask me to go and check again. I went and checked
    and I was surprised to see the changes he made he has upgraded the 5
    subjects which I failed .Thanks to mr JAMES BALOGUN my result has been
    upgraded and
    I can now show my parents my result. JAMB and WEAC result can be
    Upgraded with 100%
    sure with the help of mr JAMES i will be greedy if i don’t share it with
    you who also needs help. He is a man you can trust, you can call him
    on CALL HIM IF YOU NEED ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY NIGERIA INSTITUTION
    OR
    YOU WANT TO UPGRADE ANY OF YOUR RESULT :09058832349 for help This Is 100%
    Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 09058832349 Now! Charges
    Applies and 100% Guaranteed© Thank

51. adebayo

May 29, 2017 at 10:58 AM

2017/2018 Jamb CBT Result upgrade is ongoing.interested candidate who need assistance for upgrade of his or her low score to high score should contact our ICT office on 08028924539 to get assist and other information.NOTE that upgrade is done before payment.

52. kingsley Daniel

May 30, 2017 at 3:25 PM

Now i believe jamb upgrade is real. How can i stop thanking this mr paul that help me when all hope has gone. i will forever be grateful to you sir (MR Paul ). He help me to upgrade my jamb score from 165 to 294. i have be writting jamb for many years now, but God use him to favour me.i even send money to wrong persons last year to help me to upgrade but they failed me. When my result came out this year i initially score 165 but he (MR Paul ) upgrade it to 294. God bless you Sir. you can also contact him if you need his assistance on 08153863900 He is a very good man.

53. ELIJAH ROLAND

May 30, 2017 at 3:40 PM

HELLO MY FELLOW STUDENTS.MY NAME IS ELIJAH ROLAND FROM LAGOS STATE.I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MRADAMU FOR ADDING A MEANING TO MY EDUCATIONAL LIFE.I AM AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT JUST WROTE JAMB AND I PERFORMED SO BADLY THAT I WAS EVEN AFRAID TO DISCLOSE IT TO MY PARENTS,BECAUSE MY FATHER WOULD KILL ME AND IT IS MY 3RD YEAR OF WRITING JAMB.SO I WAS CONFUSED AND OUT OF MY MIND TO THE EXTENT OF ASKING FOR HELP FROM THE CENTER I PURCHASED THE FORM FROM.LUCKILY FOR ME GOD DID A WONDERFUL WORK.I WAS LINKED UP WITH MR.ADAMU AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURES AND I AGREED BUT I WAS KIND OF DOUBLE EARTHED BUT I MADE UP MY MIND THAT IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN I WILL LEAVE IN THE HANDS OF GOD ALL.MR.ADAMU ASKED ME TO SEND MY EXAM DETAILS WHICH I DID AND HE TOLD ME THAT MY TESTIMONY AWAITS ME BEFORE 1 HOURS I RECEIVED A TEXT THINKING THAT IS THIS NORMAL MTN MESSAGE BUT WHEN I OPENED THE MESSAGE,BEHOLD IT WAS A TEXT FROM JAMB THAT MY SCORE HAVE BEEN UPGRADED TO 275.I WAS VERY HAPPY AND I WENT AHEAD THE NEXT DAY TO CHECK FOR IT AND I FOUND OUT IT WAS TRUE THEN I NOW PRINT IT OUT…..MY FELLOW STUDENTS IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING SUCH PROBLEMS KINDLY CALL MR ADAMU ON 09065842351 LEAN ON HIM BECAUSE HE WILL LIVE UP TO EXPECTATION.ONCE AGAIN THE NUMBER IS 07011067879 OR 09065842351.WISHING YOU ALL SUCCESS,.,.

54. ELIJAH ROLAND

May 30, 2017 at 3:57 PM

55. mark

May 31, 2017 at 12:25 AM

TO ALL JAMB CANDIDATES CBT 2017/2018
    IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEM WITH CHECKING OF YOUR RESULT?
    BIO-METRIC PROBLEM?
    YOUR RESULT IS PENDING OR WITHHELD RESULT
    PROBLEM OR COMPLAIN OF ANY EDUCATIONAL KIND?
    you don’t have to worry any more call Dr mark now on 09068661842
    THIS IS A CHANCE FOR YOU TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB SCORE FROM AS LOW AS 120 T0 260 ABOVE CALL JAMB OFFICE ON 09068661842 BEFORE IS TOO LATE.

56. mercy

May 31, 2017 at 6:06 AM

Thanks to mr Richard for helping me to upgrade my jamb result,i was having 140 and i needed 220 so i called mr Richard and talk to him about it, and he was about to upgrade it for me you can also call him on 08134057059 for help, he is a very good men

57. musa

May 31, 2017 at 6:07 AM

i am here to testify the good work of Mr . Richard i am musa from kaduna i have been on the internet searching for help in my jamb because i am tired of writing jamb when i was searching for help i saw so many testimony about how Mr . Richard have been helping so many jamb candidate because the way it was all over the internet i seen it that this is no longer a joke because any jamb page i open there must be 3 to 4 candidate thanking Mr . Richard so that was how i contacted him via +2348134075059 and tell him what i have facing all in the name of jamb he told me not to worried of anything that he is going to help me out the same way he have been helping other candidate okay he now told that charges applied i agreed with him because all i am want is my jamb result to be upgraded he ask me of my exam details which i send to him my greatest surprise was that i received an sms on my phone hoping that it was normal m.t.n message i never knew it was all about my jamb when i opened it i was a message that my jamb score has been upgraded i am so happy that was why i also want to share my own testimony so that other can gain from him also because i have printed it out already and my score have been upgraded successfully call him on :+2348134075059

58. pastor david

May 31, 2017 at 11:50 AM

AM PASTOR DAVID

THIS MESSAGE IS FORM OUR (JAMB_OFFICE)

AM HERE TO HELP OUR STUDENT IN UPGRADE OF JAMB RESULT

verification at once my no 07052939108

IF YOU ALSO NEED HELP IN YOUR
    LOOKING FOR ADMIT-ION IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    WITH THE POWER OF GOD IN ME ALL YOU PROBLEM WILL BE OVER THIS YEAR
    IF YOU BELIEVE SAY AMEN TO THAT

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO BELIEVE IN GOD CALL 07052939108/09052115747
    here is my email (pastordavidwork@gmail.com)

59. pastor david

May 31, 2017 at 12:01 PM

BY 3 PEOPLE WHO CLAM TO BE JAMB Official

now don’t be deceived by anyone there are a lot of scammers out there. just call PASTOR David 07052939108/09052115747 for help email pastordavidwork@gmail.com

60. Esther andrew

June 1, 2017 at 3:51 AM

hello everyone my name is james brown
    are you a jambite you did not do well at all during your jamb contact mr mark now i want to let you that i was among those that wrote jamb exams may 19th i did not do well at all i was looking for somebody to help me upgrade my score till i found this faithfull man who help me ugraded my jamb score and even my friend who wrote on the 13thi directed her to him and her one own was ugraded from 170 to 257 are you there now you are confused you dont know what to do just contact him now with this phone:08128106982 for more information

61. Esther

June 1, 2017 at 10:29 AM

UPGRADE YOUR JAMB TODAY BY CONTACT MR job
    Wow Mr. job is really the best jamb upgrader online I contacted him
    yesterday to help me upgrade my score he told me what to do and I did.
    Just in some few hours time my jamb score was upgraded from 191 to 257
    I don’t know how to thank him all I can say is thank you sir and God bless
    you. For those of you in need of upgrade call him now on 08160501935
    because he is the only that can help you. Once again thank you sir am
    grateful.

62. PASTOR DAVID

June 1, 2017 at 4:26 PM

AM PASTOR DAVID

THIS MESSAGE IS FORM OUR (JAMB_OFFICE)

AM HERE TO HELP OUR STUDENT IN UPGRADE OF JAMB RESULT

verification at once my no 07052939108/09052115747

IF YOU ALSO NEED HELP IN YOUR
    LOOKING FOR ADMISSION IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    WITH THE POWER OF GOD IN ME ALL YOU PROBLEM WILL BE OVER THIS YEAR
    IF YOU BELIEVE SAY AMEN TO THAT

ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO BELIEVE IN GOD CALL 07052939108/09052115747
    here is my email (pastordavidwork@gmail.com)

63. BLESSING

June 1, 2017 at 4:30 PM

my name is blessing

I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO THANK THIS GREET MAN OF GOD PASTOR DAVID
    THAT HELP ME TO UPGRADE MY JAMB RESULT AFTER BEING
    BY 3 PEOPLE WHO CLAME TO BE JAMB OFFICIAL THAT SCAMMERS MY MONEY

Hello my fellow students, i want to use this medium to thank PASTOR David for his professional work he did for me in upgrading my jamb score.i wrote my jamb 14/05/17 and i scored 145 which was very poor and i was worried because my dad was not ready to pay school fees for me so i needed to impress him so a friend of mine who wrote 2days before my date of exam directed me to PASTOR David saying he is the best person to trust. he assured me that anything i spend during the process that he will pay me back if it did not work, so i contacted PASTOR David to god be the glory my score was upgraded from 145 to 257 i am forever the most happiest woman on earth..so if you are passing through any jamb stress kindly call PASTOR David ON 07052939108/09052115747

• STELLA

June 2, 2017 at 6:22 AM

MY TESTIMONY

HELLO THERE ARE STILL REAL PEOPLE THAT GOD IS USING TO HELP THE POOR

thank you PASTOR DAVID FOR HELPING ME TO UPGRADE MY JAMB
      RESULT

My name is stella I am from river state. I am here with a great news, and this year is the biggest year of my life. For the past 2 years now, i have not made my jamb but all big thanks to God and Professor Pius who work in jamb office, who helped me in this jamb. all hope was lost and my result was very poor. my score was 114 before PASTOR DAVID upgraded my jamb score to 263, i am sharing this great testimony with all jamb candidates who are in the same situation i was, back then, before PASTOR DAVID helped me out. To those who just wrote their exam and those still writing. if you need any help for him to upgrade your jamb score, you can contact him on this line +2349052115747 and if you want any help to write your jamb without failure, to score above 252, contact him email pastordavidwork@gmail.com Regards, thank you sir and God will bless you sir.
      contact Number +2347052939108/+2349052115747 or

email (pastordavidwork@gmail.com

64. STELLA

June 2, 2017 at 6:27 AM

my name is blessing

I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO THANK THIS GREET MAN OF GOD PASTOR DAVID
    THAT HELP ME TO UPGRADE MY JAMB RESULT AFTER BEING
    BY 3 PEOPLE WHO CLEM TO BE JAMB OFFICIAL THAT SCAMMERS MY MONEY

65. favour

June 2, 2017 at 7:04 AM

UPGRADE YOUR JAMB TODAY BY CONTACT MR job
    Wow Mr. job is really the best jamb upgrader online I contacted him
    yesterday to help me upgrade my score he told me what to do and I did.
    Just in some few hours time my jamb score was upgraded from 190 to 260
    I don’t know how to thank him all I can say is thank you sir and God bless
    you. For those of you in need of upgrade call him now on 08160501935
    because he is the only that can help you. Once again thank you sir am
    grateful.

66. joel

June 2, 2017 at 7:45 AM

good morning my fellow student…… my name is mathew akpabio when i wrote my jamb result in 2015 i was having problem with the result, my mark was too poor i got 152 marks, and i was not happy with it so one day i melt a friend of mine who introduced me to one mr adebayo, am very happy now that my marks has been upgraded from 152 to 235 thanks to mr adebayo. call mr adebayo on 09060089046

67. Mr james

June 2, 2017 at 9:17 PM

Jamb Official”]This Is a Very Important
    Information to all jambites who scored below
    180. From our database, we found out that
    there was a massive failure this year, so due
    to this problem we are helping some students
    in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If
    you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb
    result, call office on 08102723858Mr james
    Abuja.

68. joy

June 3, 2017 at 1:54 PM

pls i will advice any candidate having problem with his/her jamb score to quickly contact Mr. job on 08160501935

he works directly with jamb. i am saying this because he just upgraded my jamb score me from 171 to 270 so

therefore he is texted and trusted.

69. ben

June 5, 2017 at 12:04 AM

My name is Kelvin and i am from Plateau state, i just got my gce withheld results released yesterday with the help of Mr Austine in the waec office, it was my second time of writing this same waec gce.I believed that Mr Austine is a person that God have sent to help all of us that have been writing waec for many years and it is a wise decision for all those that are having problems in their waec if you have a cancelled result or your result is withheled and you want to upgrade any of your waec result he is the right person to call contact him on 08142630659,09059882152 for help.

70. caro

June 5, 2017 at 6:19 AM

hello my fellow jambite…… i want to use this opportunity to thanks mr adebayo for what he has done for me, my result was poor and i got 150 marks. i was not happy to the extent i was hiding it from my parent, but i thank god for directing a man like mr adebayo who helped me to upgrade my scores from 150 to 245 marks, god will bless him for me call mr adebayo on 09060089046

71. jamb office

June 5, 2017 at 11:55 AM

Important Notice to all 2017 Jamb candidate ,this is to inform you all that, Jamb result is out now ,you can call 08067860812 to check and upgrade your result to the required cut off mark of any institution of your choice,because there is a highly massive failure,majority scored below 200,so if your score is below 200 you can call 08067860812 to upgrade your scores to 200 and above so that,you can gain admission to any institution of your choice.This message is directly from Jamb headquarter Abuja ,Federal government Approved….

72. kate

June 5, 2017 at 5:12 PM

Thanks you so much Mr Frank for helping me to upgrade my jamb score i never believe that i will be able to be in school that year again because my score was to low but he was the one who help me to upgrade my score all thanks to him you can also call him on this number 08039188409 it will help you just as he also help me good luck my dear friends

73. Mr famous

June 7, 2017 at 5:44 AM

[Upgrade your JAMB,WAEC,NECOJAMB Score to 140 to 270]?????? Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is peter sarch i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr famous on 08161532663 sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08161532663 now to score above 257 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08161532663. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08161532663 our email pascafamous12345@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr famous am grateful sir.

74. sophia

June 7, 2017 at 5:54 AM

Hello viewers i have been hearing aabout the good work of MR.ADAMU how he have been helping people with direct jamb question and answers even in terms of upgrading your result to 250 and above so i decided to give a try so i contacted him to see if he can also help me out to upgrade my result because i was having 135 which was very poor from my cut off mark of the university which i applied for so i decided to contact MR.ADAMU ON:07011067879 and i send all my exam details him which he reruested from me and he told me that once i received an alert from the jamb i should notify him within the next three hours i received a text message on my phone which was the alert he was talking about from jamb so i called him to tell him thank you, so if you are facing similar problem which you cant keep to your self anymore i will advice you to contact him on his number 07011067879 for you to share problem with him, remember problem shared problem solved thanks for your understanding once again i am very happy and greatfull for the work good work which MR.ADAMU did for me may the Good God i serve continue to bless you sir

75. ELIJAH ROLAND

June 7, 2017 at 5:58 AM

HELLO MY FELLOW STUDENTS.MY NAME IS ELIJAH ROLAND FROM LAGOS STATE.I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MRADAMU FOR ADDING A MEANING TO MY EDUCATIONAL LIFE.I AM AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT JUST WROTE JAMB AND I PERFORMED SO BADLY THAT I WAS EVEN AFRAID TO DISCLOSE IT TO MY PARENTS,BECAUSE MY FATHER WOULD KILL ME AND IT IS MY 3RD YEAR OF WRITING JAMB.SO I WAS CONFUSED AND OUT OF MY MIND TO THE EXTENT OF ASKING FOR HELP FROM THE CENTER I PURCHASED THE FORM FROM.LUCKILY FOR ME GOD DID A WONDERFUL WORK.I WAS LINKED UP WITH MR.ADAMU AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURES AND I AGREED BUT I WAS KIND OF DOUBLE EARTHED BUT I MADE UP MY MIND THAT IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN I WILL LEAVE IN THE HANDS OF GOD ALL.MR.ADAMU ASKED ME TO SEND MY EXAM DETAILS WHICH I DID AND HE TOLD ME THAT MY TESTIMONY AWAITS ME BEFORE 1 HOURS I RECEIVED A TEXT THINKING THAT IS THIS NORMAL MTN MESSAGE BUT WHEN I OPENED THE MESSAGE,BEHOLD IT WAS A TEXT FROM JAMB THAT MY SCORE HAVE BEEN UPGRADED TO 275.I WAS VERY HAPPY AND I WENT AHEAD THE NEXT DAY TO CHECK FOR IT AND I FOUND OUT IT WAS TRUE THEN I NOW PRINT IT OUT…..MY FELLOW STUDENTS IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING SUCH PROBLEMS KINDLY CALL MR ADAMU ON:07011067879 LEAN ON HIM BECAUSE HE WILL LIVE UP TO EXPECTATION.ONCE AGAIN THE NUMBER IS 07011067879 OR 07011067879.WISHING YOU ALL SUCCESS,,,

76. BOLA

June 7, 2017 at 6:02 AM

Hello every one my name is Bola, i am here in Lagos state i want to use this Great opportunity to thank Mr.Adamu for helping me out with my JAMB SCORES, all hope was lost when i checked my result not knowing that i will be able to upgrade it, so i now explain everything to a friend of mine and she now told me that there is a solution to this my problem she now introduce me to Mr.Adamu which contact is +2347011067879 i now called him and explain every thing to him, he now told me that every thing is going to be fine, he now ask me to foreword all my exam details to him, i now foreword every thing to him within the next three hours Mr.Adamu call me to go and check when i get to the cafe with my brother we now print it out, my greatest surprise was that my result was upgrade from 215 to 250, so any one having problem with his or her result, i will advice you to kindly contact mr.adamu ON:07011067879 for assistance

77. harry

June 7, 2017 at 11:18 PM

I was among those that wrote this recent JAMB, my score was 130. I met a man on this Google page by name, Mr Adams, this man really helped me with my score, he upgraded it for me to 290 so I really want you to please help me appreciate this man. he is indeed a God-sent man, so if you are in such problem I will advise you to contact him now on this number 09064739657

78. harry

June 9, 2017 at 6:17 AM

i saw on google one Jane said mr Adams help her to upgrade her jamb score and she posted the number of the jamb officer mr Adams +2349064739657, i called the number and the man ask me to send my details and the man called me now to check my jamb score again that it has been upgraded i just check it now with my phone , its now 256 , mr Adams is the legit jamb officer, call him now before its too late……………………….

79. Helen

June 9, 2017 at 9:54 AM

UPGRADE YOUR JAMB TODAY BY CONTACT MR job
    Wow Mr. job is really the best jamb upgrader online I contacted him
    yesterday to help me upgrade my score he told me what to do and I did.
    Just in some few hours time my jamb score was upgraded from 191 to 257
    I don’t know how to thank him all I can say is thank you sir and God bless
    you. For those of you in need of upgrade call him now on 08160501935
    because he is the only that can help you. Once again thank you sir am
    grateful.

80. TUNDE

June 9, 2017 at 10:04 AM

HELLO MY NAME IS TUNDE FROM LAGOS STATE I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO SAY A BIG THANK YOU TO MR PRAISE FOR HELPING ME WORK MY ADMISSION
    GUYS IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WORKING YOURS I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO CALL HIM NOW ON 09054904771

81. Razack

June 11, 2017 at 5:46 PM

Goodday friends, my name is sule Razack from sokoto state, I am twenty four [24] years of age,
    i want to share this testimony to all of you out there whose their jamb scores didn;t meet their cutoff mark. I scored 172 in my jamb result and i was very angry. I don;t want to wait for another year again because i failed the one i wrote in 2016. A friend of my by name Abdu, he told me about his uncle who is an official in jamb office. He gave me his phone number and i contact him on….09066385007…..and he told me that I should not worry that every things is going to be alright that I should send him my
    Registration number. the next day he asked me to check by 2’ 0 clock pm then I checked to my greatest surprise the 172 scores was upgraded to 202. I am so
    happy that I have seen a proove that jamb upgrading or releasing of
    jamb results is possible by only Dr. Enas help and I don’t
    know about others. So,if you want to upgrade your jamb results, you don’t have to be worried just call his number and
    explain to him through this number….09066385007.

82. joy

June 12, 2017 at 12:35 PM

MR felix
    JULY 5, 2015
    UPGRADE OF JAMB CAN STILL BE DONE
    JAMB Will Determine The Admission Cut-Off Marks On July 14
    The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced July 14, 2015 to determine cut-off marks for admission of candidates into tertiary institutions for 2015/2016 academic session. The date is also the date it will hold its 2015 Policy meeting. This was disclosed by Mr Fabian Benjamin, the board’s Public Relations Officer.
    if you want upgrade or change ur school of choice.pending of result quickly contact our office on 08074968615 to get our upgrade done immediately.

83. JEFFERY

June 12, 2017 at 5:44 PM

Jamb Official”]This Is a Very Important
    Information to all jambites who scored below
    180. From our database, we found out that
    there was a massive failure this year, so due
    to this problem we are helping some students
    in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If
    you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb
    result, call office on 09022810161 Mr. Jeffrey

84. mary

June 12, 2017 at 8:50 PM

good morning my fellow student that write jamb result…..i want to use this opportunity to thank mr adebayo for what he has done for me, when my jamb result came out i was not happy with the scores, because i was planing to study medicine but my result was too low. but i tryed i got 187 marks but not qulify for the course i was embarking on, so i was confuse and thinking on what to do,so one day i melt a friend of mine who introduced me to mr adebayo, but firstly i was not really sure that…. [if u fail on any exam and u got a low mark that the result can be upgraded anymore] so i was confuse and thinking on what to do and my friend told me that this man is for real that i should stop thinking otherwise. so i give a try and really mr adebayo upgraded my marks from 187 to 245 thanks to mr adebayo and glory be to God AMEN.call mr adebayo on 09060089046

85. Pingback: Some Of The 2017 Withheld JAMB Results Has Just Been Released. – Real Mina Blog

86. Pingback: Tips On How To Know If You Are Re-Writing JAMB Supp Exam on July 1st. – Real Mina Blog

87. Mr Ademola Felix

June 21, 2017 at 2:43 PM

Good News To the 2017/2018 section.
    You can upgrade your Jamb result even at this moment, upgrading is still very much available right now but it has to be between i and the Jamb students okay, trust me is real.
    Call Mr Ademola Felix directly in the Jamb office on 08169207857 and he will feed you with what to do immediately becaus he is amoung the Jamb Officials] This Is a Very Important Information to all jambites who scored below 180. From our database, we found out that there was a massive failure this year, so due to this problem we are helping some students in upgrading their jamb result, so therefore If you are Interested in upgrading your Jamb result, call office on 08169207857 Mr Ademola Felix. Abuja Head Quarters…We are here to serve you better and also help you gain admission to any UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE THIS YEAR. put your mind at rest, once you see this post just call. Thanks Database Office..

88. Pingback: JAMB Rescheduled EXams Holds Today! Read Details!! – Real Mina Blog

89. ABU UMAR

July 6, 2017 at 8:37 AM

Good day my people of Nigeria, my name is ABU UMAR UPGRADING WACE result is really possible, i used to doubt it then till i saw a post about it,
    i called the number and the person that picked up my call happened to work at WACE office. he actually helped me to upgrade my WACE result and
    two of my friends own too which was withheld and later released with bad grades IF YOU KNOW YOU NEED HELP UPGRADING OR CHECKING , RECTIFICATION
    OF BIO-METRICS ISSUES, WACE RESULT, CORRECTION of NAME , i will advice you call MR JEFFERY FOR ASSISTANCE::09054904771 Am okay with 100% certain
    he can be of help to you as he was to me,Once more that IS his number:09054904771

90. Mr Oluwale

July 7, 2017 at 12:28 AM

Did you write JAMB and score a low GRADE?
    Do you want to upgrade your SCORE to above 220?
    Then now is the time to do this.

Call: Mr Oluwale on 08082184746
    jamb2017_results@naij.com

91. tessy

April 6, 2019 at 5:11 PM

Hello online reader please read carefully my name Is tessy from Portharcourt I have been writing jamb for 2years now until I met MR yusuf kabiru direct from the jamb office he help me to make good grades. if you need an assistance or support on how to get an high score or upgrade after exam.call MR yusuf kabiru on 09054904771 success in all your exams.

92. mohammed

April 6, 2019 at 5:13 PM

Jamb exam is not easy to pass, My own was a different case cause I failed the subjects I need most I tried to look for were I could get help then a friend of mine gave me one of the Jamb officer’s number Mr yusuf kabiru telling me how he has been helping many people in their Jamb result and I called him he told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade the subject so I put all my trust in him though I have not seen him before the he told me to send my exam details and the next day he told me to go and check I was surprise and I went, I checked and I saw the great work he did all thanks to Mr yusuf kabiru my result was upgraded so if you need the same help in upgrading or you are having a withheld result here is some one you can trust contact him now on 09054904771

93. funmi

April 10, 2019 at 1:40 AM

HELLO MY FELLOW JAMBITES,I AM FUNMI AKINTOLA FROM IJEBU ODE OGUN STATE NIGERIA .
    I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MR osas WHO JUST HELPED ME WITH MY JAMB ANSWERS TODAY
    HE SENT ME EXACTLY THE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS GIVEN TO ME.I ONLY SENT HE MY EXAM NO AND REGISTRATION NUMBER.
    FOR THOSE WHO ALSO NEED ASSISTANCE ON GETTING JAMB ANSWERS ON TIME,SHOULD KINDLY CONTACT HIM ON +2348134428655
    NOW BECAUSE I AM WRITING MY EXAMS TOMORROW.THE PROCEDURES FOR SUBSCRIBING IT IS VERY EASY.HE IS A NICE AND KIND
    PERSON JUST TRY HIM WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU and if you score below jamb cut off mark KINDLY CONTACT HIM ON +2348134428655
    AND BE GUARANTEED OF SCORING 270 AND ABOVE

94. jenny

April 11, 2019 at 3:57 PM

WOW…i am very excited today. I have been a failure for the past 4yrs. I have been writing jamb but always failing it. But this year, a miracle happened in my life. I was going through the internet when I saw a comment on how Mrs. Vera helped a guy last year to upgrade his jamb score, I was so astonished, so I also contacted Mrs. Vera this year because my jamb score was too poor, I had 142, so Mrs. Vera is a God fearing woman. she upgraded my jamb score from that 142 to 275. she has done a wonderful work for me. God bless Mrs Vera for me. You can also contact Mrs. Vera on; +2348106380376
    Thank you very much Mrs Vera, God bless you and your family. 08106380376

95. tessy

April 13, 2019 at 4:08 AM

Good day friends, i want to use this medium to thank mr yusuf kabiru for helping me and my friends to upgrade our jamb score from 175 to 350 and also help me gain admission into the university. Words are not enough to thank him,i once thought he was an online fraudster but he prove me wrong. For those of you that have once experience the bad side of life cause of your exam,this is the time to be strong and courageous.if you wish to contact mr yusuf kabiru you can call or text him on +2349054904771

96. mohammed

April 13, 2019 at 4:08 AM

UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE!!!.
    Dear jambite 2019 this is to inform you of the latest jamb exams.If you want scored above 200 in this jamb, an advice on it how you will go or get question and answer link, contact Mr yusuf kabiru via +2349054904771 and also to increase your jamb score [JAMB UPGRADE]. Is a very straight forward Porter in jamb office.

97. susan

April 13, 2019 at 4:09 AM

I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW MR YUSUF KABIRU HELPED ME RELEASED WAEC G.C.E MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM
    WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY 5TH TIME OF WRITTING THIS SAME WAEC G.C.E…UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR YUSUF KABIRU, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM
    ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 48HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR
    RESULT RELEASED OR UPGRADED CONTACT MR YUSUF KABIRU ON HIS NUMBER +2349054904771