JAMB NEWS

JAMB To Shift The 2017/2018 JAMB Exam Date!!

This is to inform the General public and all 2017/2018 JAMB Candidates that the management of the board is planning on shifting the date for the 2017/2018 JAMB UTME Examination.

This report was relaid during the stakeholders meeting by JAMB Held in Abuja on Wednesday 12th of April 2017.

According to the report, the decision will soon be made on weather the exam date will be shifted or not.

The report also has it that the management of the board is considering that since registration is still going on and most states are finding it difficult to complete their registration, the exam date should be shifted.

According to the chairman of the board prof isaq Adoye, who stated that ” The board is doing everything possible to ensure the successful run of the exam”

He also stated that a lot of complaints has been coming to them on the difficulty candidates face during registration and therefore apologized to candidates to bear with them. In his Speech he said ” Nigerian students have gone through a lot of stress in the course of registering for JAMB But don’t worry it shall all be well soon”

NOTE:

The initial date for the commencement of the exam is on 6th of May 2017

The date have not been shifted yet

If it will shifted, we will still keep you updated.

For More Educational And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.

49 Comments

49 Comments

1. Gladys

May 14, 2017 at 11:05 PM

Hi everyone my name is gladys Ebikwe from imo state i wrote my jamb last year 2016/2017 when i checked my score it was 135 i was so sad when i saw the result but thank God for my friend who helped me with mr felix olawales number and he requested for a little money and my details which i did and at first i never believed it untill they message me that my scores have been upgraded to 270 i was happy and i printed it and right now am in school today i just want to thank mr felix olawale again,for those of you who their mark is not up to the caught off mark you can also reach him for upgrade and answers +2348168340606.Once again thanks sir.

• stephine

May 19, 2017 at 2:38 AM

hello good morning to my fellow student that write jamb result…… my was bad so i was crying were a friend of mine told me not to cry again that she can help me so i said how is that going to happen she ask me to call MR FRANK for help. so now i can testify that this is real call him on this number 09061243458

• odion

May 29, 2017 at 4:31 PM

i want to thank MR alex that upgraded my jamb score and remove shame and disgrace from me,i scored 178 in my jamb and i put uniben as my choice of university i saw some people commenting on how MR alex upgraded their score i called him and he ask me to send my details after 4hours he ask me to check again my jamb score has been upgraded to 245 ,call my alex now for your jamb upgrade on 07032076032 now and dont stay at home again this year

• stephine

May 19, 2017 at 9:12 AM

• mark david

May 19, 2017 at 10:24 AM

DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB SCORE QUICKLY you can CALL us today 09061243458 HELLO WHOEVER THAT IS HAVING PROBLEM ON HIS/HER JAMB EXAMS OR RESULT,YOUR SCORE IS LOW AND YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE YOU CAN CONTACT PROFESSOR frank] FOR HELP AM HERE TO HELP YOU CALL MOBILE NUMBER 09061243458

• john

you all know is fail so i contacted him as directed by the person on

how to reach him after telling him my story he told me what to do

and after few hours my jamb was upgraded to 235 which i can now use

in any university i am so happy that a man like him still exist and

also have had so many other people saying good things about him, God

bless this man, you can also reach him with all your jamb issues now

his number is 09064848708 or 08070574555.

• MERCY anita

in any university i am so happy that a man like him still exist and

also have had so many other people saying good things about him, God

bless this man, you can also reach him with all your jamb issues now

his number is 09064848708 or 08070574555…W

• SAMUEL

May 24, 2017 at 9:23 AM

JAMB UPGRADE! JAMB UPGRADE!! JAMB UPGRADE!!!

Hello my fellow students, i want to use this medium to thank Mr MR

ISAAC ALLI for his professional work he did for me in upgrading my

jamb score.i wrote my jamb 14/05/17 and i scored 174 which was very

poor and i was worried because my dad was not ready to pay school

fees for me so i needed to impress him so a friend of mine who wrote

2days before my date of exam directed me to MR ISAAC ALLI saying he

is the best person to trust. he assured me that anything i spend

during the process that he will pay me back if it did not work, so i

contacted MR ISAAC ALLI to god be the glory my score was upgraded

from 171 to 245 i am forever the most happiest man on earth..so if

you are passing through any jamb stress kindly call MR. ISAAC ALLI

ON 09064848708 or 08070574555. dont be deceived by anyone there are

alot of scammers out there. just call MR. ISAAC ALLI ON 09064848708

or 08070574555.SF

• stephine

February 27, 2018 at 3:53 PM

hello my fellow jambite…… i want to use this opportunity to thanks mr Frank for what he has done for me, my result was poor and i got 150 marks. i was not happy to the extent i was hiding it from my parent, but i thank god for directing a man like mr Frank who helped me to upgrade my scores from 150 to 245 marks, god will bless him for me call mr Frank on 09061243458

• BEN

March 9, 2018 at 11:25 PM

jamb upgrade is real, i want to use this medium to thank MR Henry for making this a reality, He upgraded my score from 178 to 279. After many years of writing jamb it has not been easy, but finally i got it this time with help of MR Henry. thank you sir for being there and i will forever be grateful to you. it was unbelievable to me but now am sure jamb upgrade is real and confirm. for any help and advise, you can contact him now on 09069041511.. good luck

• Godtime

March 10, 2018 at 7:33 AM

• Favour

March 10, 2018 at 8:05 AM

2. cindy

May 15, 2017 at 6:33 AM

my name is cindy iffiong from akwa ibom state i never believed that this upgrade is real untill i wrote my jamb exams on the 12th may when my score came out i was having 109 i was very angry and i saw a post from gladys on net i collected the number and decided to call behold he requested for my credentials and now my score has been upgraded from 109 to 243 now am so happy.for those of you like me you can quickly reach mr felix olawale now on +2348168340606 and he also give out answers to make you pass.

3. JAMBUPDATE 2017

May 15, 2017 at 5:05 PM

JAMB CBT 2017/2018 SCORE BOOSTING/RESULTS UPGRADING AND EXPO RUNS(INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS) HAS COMMENCE CALL 07055199171 FOR HELP – THIS IS TO INFORM ALL JAMBITES THAT THE 2017/18 JAMB CBT RESULTS/SCORE UPGRADING HAS KICKED OFF FOR 2017/18 SESSION.CANDIDATES WITH POOR RESULTS IN THE 2017 JAMB CBT EXAM CAN NOW GET THERE RESULT UPGRADED FROM 260 AND ABOVE,AS WE OFFER HELP IN UPGRADING LOW SCORES TO HIGH SCORE DEPENDING ON INDIVIDUAL CHOICE.WITH THE HELP OF OUR JAMB OFFICER INNER MAN WORKING AT I.C.T DEPARTMENT JAMB HEAD OFFICE ABUJA.FOR THIS 2017 JAMB RESULT UPGRADING/SCORE BOOSTING CONTACT US TODAY VIA TELEPHONE ON – 07055199171.ALSO FOR THOSE CANDIDATES THAT HAVE NOT WRITTEN THEIR 2017/18 JAMB CBT EXAMINATIONS,AND WOULD WANT HELP IN GETTING THERE OWN PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SHOULD ALSO CONTACT US VIA TELEPHONE AS INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS EXPO RUNS FOR 2017/18 CAN BE GOTTEN DIRECTLY FROM JAMB DATA BASE ABUJA.SCORE 260 AND ABOVE IN 2017 CBT JAMB EXAM BY CALLING V-CONNECT EXAM CENTER HELP-LINE ON 07055199171

• tracy

May 15, 2017 at 11:25 PM

Hi my friendsi am tracy by name infact am so happy today i still can not believe that i have made my jamb at first when i checked my scores i was having 123 but when i told my friend about it she gave me mr felix olawales number and he was able to upgrade my score from 123 to 223 i thank God for everything and for mr felix olawales help sir i say may God bless you in aboundance.for those of my friends that also have low mark as well you can contact him on +2348168340606 and you will see what am talking about thanks>

4. james

May 17, 2017 at 4:45 PM

HELLO EVERYONE,

IF YOU NO THAT YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOU JAMB RESULT YOU CAN STILL UPGRADE IT NOW? HURRY UP NOW AND CALL PROF BEN, ON IS NUMBER +2347035070316 HE IS THE ONE WHO HELP ME TO UPGRADE MY JAMB RESULT, SO CALL HIM NOW
    IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.

1) DO YOU NEED JAMB 2017/2018 JAMB QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR JAMB C.B.T RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR JAMB C.B.T RESULT

JUST CALL PROF BEN ON +2347035070316.

THANKS.

5. loveth

May 17, 2017 at 10:27 PM

HELLO, MY NAME IS LOVETH, I WAS AMONG THOSE THAT WROTE THIS RECENT JAMB, MY SCORE WAS 130. I MET A WOMAN ON THIS PAGE BY NAME, MRS JOY, THIS WOMAN REALLY HELP ME WITH MY SCORE UPGRADE, SHE UPGRADED IT FOR ME TO 280 SO I REALLY WANT YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME APPRECIATE THIS WOMAN. SHE IS INDEED A GOD-FEARING WOMAN, SO IF YOU ARE IN SUCH PROBLEM I WILL ADVISE YOU TO CONTACT HER ON HER DIRECT NUMBER: 08021247819

6. Mr momodu

May 17, 2017 at 10:29 PM

Upgrade your JAMB,WAEC,NECO,[JAMB Score to 260 and 270 ]now for your 2017/2018Admission with 100% Guarantee for your future. if you didn’t write well in this conducted Jamb exam due to time and inconvenience and wish to Upgrade your score to 70 to 290 Now- Contact mr momodu On 08115151940, Jamb making script Official on- – Now For Result Upgrading Assistance. The joint Admission and matriculation Board [ JAMB] .This were purposely directed to all of our candidates who wrote the just concluded exam on 24th March 2016 that the result is finally released. candidates that were encountering problems during the registration or have any other issues or problem after the exam. however some result problems could be the following: PLEASE INDICATE YOUR PROBLEMS BELOW 1. low score and wants to upgrade the score, please it is important to note that jamb scores is only upgraded from 70 to 290 here in the office only. 2.lost Registration number or photocard 3.change of course 4.change of institution PLEASE VISIT ANY NEAREST JAMB OFFICE TO COMPLAIN IMMEDIATELY OR CONTACTS BELOW JAMB AGENTS TO UPGRADE YOUR SCORE TO 290 NOW mr momodu Contacts: 08115151940 E_mail momodupasca1234@gmail.com NOTE: this is only to those that sat for this year jamb

7. Maria Cluz

May 19, 2017 at 1:34 PM

JAMB UPGRADE 2017/18

IF YOU NO THAT YOU ARE STILL HAVING PROBLEM WITH YOU JAMB RESULT YOU CAN STILL UPGRADE IT NOW? HURRY UP NOW AND CALL MR PETER EDUARDO, ON IS NUMBER +2348171670453 HE IS THE ONE WHO HELP ME TO UPGRADE MY JAMB RESULT, SO CALL HIM NOW +2348171670453
    IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS.

1) DO YOU NEED JAMB 2017/2018 JAMB QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
    2) DO YOU NEED UPGRADING ON ANY OF YOUR JAMB C.B.T RESULT
    3) DO YOU HAVE WITHHELD RESULT
    4) LOOKING FOR ADMITTING IN ANY OF THE HIGHER INSTITUTION
    5) DID YOU MISPLACE YOUR EXAMS DETAIL AND YOU NEED IT BACK
    6) TO CHANGE DATE OF BIRTH ON YOUR JAMB C.B.T RESULT
    GET AN ADMISSION INTO THE UNIVERSITY LIST BELOW IN NIGERIA ( LAGOS UNI, BENIN UNI, DELTA STATE UNI,KADUNA UNI, ZARIA UNI ) .2017/2018 SECTIONS CALL US FOR URGENT PROCESSING

JAMB upgrading

WAEC upgrading

ADMISSION INTO ANY UNIVERSITY

8. mark

May 19, 2017 at 11:35 PM

For the past 3 years now, i have not made my jamb but all big thanks to God and Mr Moses who work in jamb office, who helped me in this jamb. all hope was lost and my result was very poor. my score was 113 before Mr Moses upgraded my jamb score to 262. call him on 07035889487 for help and he help me yesterday thank you sir god bless you for me if you need is help you just have to call him now call 07035889487

9. vivian

May 21, 2017 at 2:48 PM

Hello everyone i want to thank Mr Madu Williams for helping me to upgrade my 2017 waec & jamb result, my English and economics wasn’t good, and I need it to pursue my admission into the University, I saw a comment about him on how he has been helping people to upgrade and release their withheld result, so I decided to call him and to my surprise he told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade it already this is my second time of writing jamb waec exam so I decided to put my trust in him, that same day he called me to go and check it that he ha finished the upgrading, I decided to go and check and really he has upgraded it all thanks to Mr Madu Williams my waec result was upgraded , if you need the Same help or you want to released your waec result you can call him on +2348160251751 …..

10. Iibrahim

May 21, 2017 at 2:50 PM

11. Iibrahim

May 21, 2017 at 2:56 PM

12. Iibrahim

May 21, 2017 at 3:01 PM

Hello everyone my name is IBRAHIM i want to thank Mr Madu Williams for helping me to upgrade my 2017 waec & jamb result, my English and economics wasn’t good, and I need it to pursue my admission into the University, I saw a comment about him on how he has been helping people to upgrade and release their withheld result, so I decided to call him and to my surprise he told me not to worry that he will help me upgrade it already this is my second time of writing jamb waec exam so I decided to put my trust in him, that same day he called me to go and check it that he ha finished the upgrading, I decided to go and check and really he has upgraded it all thanks to Mr Madu Williams my waec result was upgraded , if you need the Same help or you want to released your waec result you can call him on +2348160251751 ……………..

13. robert

May 21, 2017 at 4:58 PM

Hello everyone my name is IBRAHIM i want to

thank Mr Madu Williams for helping me to upgrade

my 2017 waec & jamb result, my English and

economics wasn’t good, and I need it to pursue

my admission into the University, I saw a

comment about him on how he has been helping

people to upgrade and release their withheld

result, so I decided to call him and to my

surprise he told me not to worry that he will

help me upgrade it already this is my second

time of writing jamb waec exam so I decided to

put my trust in him, that same day he called me

to go and check it that he ha finished the

upgrading, I decided to go and check and really

he has upgraded it all thanks to Mr Madu

Williams my waec result was upgraded , if you

need the Same help or you want to released your

waec result you can call him on +2348161316462

14. godwin

May 21, 2017 at 6:23 PM

2016/2017 Jamb Cbt Exam is ongoing.interested candidate who need assistance to pass his or her jamb and score high and those who scores is also low and need assistance to get his or her score upgraded to high score should contact our ict office on 08028924539 to get assist and other information.

15. bamidele

May 22, 2017 at 12:15 AM

UPGRADING OF JAMB RESULTS CALL Mr RUFUS Hello!!! the good citizen of Nigeria its painful that so many people out there would always remain with their problems here by forgetting that we are in a country that everything is possible as long as you find your way to that he/she that has the link to get you whatever you want. have we all forgotten that the JAMB, scores/ grades was uploaded by somebody, the scores/grades does not just appear on the net on its own, the same people can change it to whatever they want if they so desire. therefore i bring this to you all out there; that has issues with his/her jamb results should call the number below for upgrading of jamb result.and that exam failure would turn to joy.CALL Mr Rufus on 08102820281 or you we whatsapp he with that number ok . he has helped a lot of candidates upgrade their jamb result to whatever score they desire.

16. musa miracle

May 22, 2017 at 12:30 AM

Upgrading of JAMB Result is 100% real, because I just did mine
    today but what you need to know is that there are fraudsters out there
    who are to chop your money. But I did my own through Mr. david who helped me to release my withheld result and upgraded it for me now am very Happy, to tell you that he is real he have a prove for it. If u want him to help you the way he helped me call him on this 07068877610

17. Desmond

May 22, 2017 at 11:10 AM

Did you write JAMB and score a low GRADE?
    Do you want to upgrade youre SCORE to above 200?
    Then now is the time to do this.

Call: 09067884396
    jamb2017_results@naij.com

NOTE: PAYMENT IS AFTER YOU SEE YOUR RESULT

18. frank

May 22, 2017 at 3:37 PM

Here is Mr Frank Number 08039188409 if you need upgrading for you jamb call him it will help you for your upgrade

19. Roseberry Bae

May 23, 2017 at 10:24 AM

Hello friends have you been writing jamb and not having a good score or do you wish to upgrade your jamb scores to a better score why not contact Mr Victor for help well I don’t have much to say but to say thanks to the man Mr Victor who help me upgrade my jamb scores to a better one and also run my admission contact him for help (09066469510) I bet you,you will not regret ever contacting him

20. Kate johnon

May 24, 2017 at 1:51 AM

Hello friends,my name is KATE JOHNSON from Abuja and am 25 years old i have been writing my jamb exams since four years now but i myself know that with God all things are possible,so i wrote my jamb last week when i notice all was not to okay and good for me but with a help of God who introduce a good and nice man named MR OLAMIDE JOHN who now upgrade my jamb scores from 156 to 254.am so so happy and now i can go to any school of my choice now,please call +2348160589286 God bless

21. Mr momodu

May 24, 2017 at 11:06 AM

Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is Benjamin mary i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr momodu on 0815151940 our 08161532663 sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08115151940 our 08161532663now to score above 257 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08115151940.our 08161532663 for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08115151940 our 08161532663 our email momodupasca1234@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr momodu i am grateful sir.

22. grace smith

May 24, 2017 at 12:26 PM

I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MR HENRY FOR HELPING MR TO
    UPGRADE MY JAMB RESULT FROM 170 TO 250 IF YOU ARE A JAMB BITE AND YOU
    NEED SUCH ASSISTANCE CONTACT HIM NOW ON 07059073543

• cathy louis

May 25, 2017 at 2:44 PM

i want to thank Mr. mike for helping me to upgrade my jamb score, i scored 178 in my jamb and i applied for Unilag and i needed 200 and above for me to write post umte , until i saw some students commenting that mr henry helped them to upgrade there jamb score i then decided to give him a call and we both talk later that evening he called me to check my jamb score again and when i went to the cafe to chick behold my jamb score has been upgraded to 240 am so happy, my advice is to tell every one out there to call Mr henry on 07059073543 for possible assistance and upgrading..

23. JAMB

May 27, 2017 at 9:47 PM

IF you wrote your Jamb CBT 2017/18 Exam and your Result is not yet out still on Pending, for checking and upgrading of jamb score Please contact Jamb Head Office on; +2348107644943 OR visit; http://www.jamb.org.ng Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed©

24. ELIJAH ROLAND

May 30, 2017 at 7:08 AM

HELLO MY FELLOW STUDENTS.MY NAME IS ELIJAH ROLAND FROM LAGOS STATE.I WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK MRADAMU FOR ADDING A MEANING TO MY EDUCATIONAL LIFE.I AM AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT JUST WROTE JAMB AND I PERFORMED SO BADLY THAT I WAS EVEN AFRAID TO DISCLOSE IT TO MY PARENTS,BECAUSE MY FATHER WOULD KILL ME AND IT IS MY 3RD YEAR OF WRITING JAMB.SO I WAS CONFUSED AND OUT OF MY MIND TO THE EXTENT OF ASKING FOR HELP FROM THE CENTER I PURCHASED THE FORM FROM.LUCKILY FOR ME GOD DID A WONDERFUL WORK.I WAS LINKED UP WITH MR.ADAMU AND HE TOLD ME ABOUT THE PROCEDURES AND I AGREED BUT I WAS KIND OF DOUBLE EARTHED BUT I MADE UP MY MIND THAT IF ANYTHING SHOULD HAPPEN I WILL LEAVE IN THE HANDS OF GOD ALL.MR.ADAMU ASKED ME TO SEND MY EXAM DETAILS WHICH I DID AND HE TOLD ME THAT MY TESTIMONY AWAITS ME BEFORE 1 HOURS I RECEIVED A TEXT THINKING THAT IS THIS NORMAL MTN MESSAGE BUT WHEN I OPENED THE MESSAGE,BEHOLD IT WAS A TEXT FROM JAMB THAT MY SCORE HAVE BEEN UPGRADED TO 275.I WAS VERY HAPPY AND I WENT AHEAD THE NEXT DAY TO CHECK FOR IT AND I FOUND OUT IT WAS TRUE THEN I NOW PRINT IT OUT…..MY FELLOW STUDENTS IF YOU ARE ENCOUNTERING SUCH PROBLEMS KINDLY CALL MR ADAMU ON 09065842351 LEAN ON HIM BECAUSE HE WILL LIVE UP TO EXPECTATION.ONCE AGAIN THE NUMBER IS 07011067879 OR 09065842351.WISHING YOU ALL SUCCESS,,,

25. joy

June 5, 2017 at 11:34 AM

pls i will advice any candidate having problem with his/her jamb score to quickly contact Mr. job on 08160501935 he works directly with jamb. i am saying this because he just upgraded my jamb score me from 171 to 270 so therefore he is texted and trusted.

26. Mr famous

June 6, 2017 at 5:39 PM

Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is peter sarch i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr famous on 08161532663. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08161532663 now to score above 257 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08161532663. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08161532663 our email pascafamous1234@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr momodu i am grateful sir.

27. Mr famous

June 6, 2017 at 7:34 PM

Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is peter sarch i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr famous on 08161532663. sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08161532663 now to score above 257 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08161532663. for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08161532663 our email pascafamous12345@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr famous i am grateful sir.

28. harry

June 7, 2017 at 11:29 PM

i saw on google one Jane said mr Adams help her to upgrade her jamb score and she posted the number of the jamb officer mr Adams +2349064739657, i called the number and the man ask me to send my details and the man called me now to check my jamb score again that it has been upgraded i just check it now with my phone , its now 256 , mr Adams is the legit jamb officer, call him now before its too late.

29. peter sarch

June 7, 2017 at 11:35 PM

[Upgrade your JAMB,WAEC,NECOJAMB Score to 140 to 270]?????? Wow i am so so happy finally i make my jamb.my name is peter sarch i am from River state,i am one of the 2017 jam-bite candidate.i wrote my jamb on 16/05/2017,and i went to check my result and my score was 159 and my cut off mark is 250.i was so sad i could not tell my parent about it even when they asked me i told them that the result is not yet out.i was crying all day because i have being writing jamb for the past five years now.i was so worried i have no option than to go to the internet and i saw a post that if i want to upgrade jamb score that i should contact the following number,and i call the number and save it on my phone.after two hours i called the Man and i explain things to him. he told me not to worry that i should send him my details. after sending him my details, he told me to pay some amount of money that i will receive an sms from jamb, at first i was scared and i never believed him. i thought he was a scam but due to his advice, i later have little faith on him. i was so surprise that after i sent the money he asked me to pay, few hours time i saw jamb sms on my phone and i opened it with fear i saw that my score has being upgraded from 159 to 257…i share this testimony because of those who are having the same problem to please contact Mr famous on 08147870123 sir you will forever be bless once again thanks. So Call 08147870123 now to score above 257 and for checking and upgrading of score, Pending Results Issues call jamb head office on 08147870123 for help This Is 100% Guaranteed, Interested candidates Should Tel: 08147870123 our email pascafamous12345@gmail.com Now! Charges Applies and 100%Guaranteed© Thanks to Mr famous am grateful sir.

30. Smartupgrade

March 10, 2018 at 1:09 PM

Did you participate in the just completed 2018 jamb/UTME examination and you didn’t perform well, have you received your score and it was way below the average score to get into the institution of your choice? If that’s the case call for score upgrade today.. 08169280014. Be a university student this year, don’t let 2018 pass you by, grab your chance Now. Call: 08169280014

31. JULIA

March 12, 2018 at 12:45 PM

My name is Julia Ekwere, I wrote my jamb last year now I’m a uniport student 100 level microbiology. I initially got 190 but I wasn’t comfortable with my score cause I needed more to get into the university. I was very desperate to upgrade my score by all means and a friend of mine told me about a jamb official she met online to upgrade her score. I didn’t hesitate to contact him cause I was desperate but my parents were skeptical about it but decided to give it a try for my sake. My score was increased to 250 and the rest are stories. I urge jambites that are writing their exams and those that have already sat for their exams to contact this man DR. JAMES on 08156588189 for upgrading and assistance cause he is real and I confirmed it.

32. a'dmission board

March 15, 2018 at 6:12 AM

D0 YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB CBT SCORE TO 200 AND ABOVE,
    CONTACT JAMB OFFICER ON

CONTACT NUMBER:
    +2349035239966

AND FOR ANY PROBLEM WITH CHECKING OF YOUR RESULT AND SECURING OF ADMISSION THOUGH JAMB INTO ANY UNIVERSITY CALL ON

CONTACT NUMBER:
    +2349035239966

HE IS THE ONE WHO HELP ME TO UPGRADE MY JAMB
    RESULT.

33. Prof Abumere

March 21, 2018 at 11:10 PM

JAMB RESULT 2018 IS OUT

DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE YOUR JAMB CBT SCORE TO 200 AND ABOVE,
    CONTACT JAMB HEAD OFFICER ON

CONTACT NUMBER:
    09072126089.

AND FOR ANY PROBLEM WITH CHECKING OF YOUR RESULT AND SECURING OF ADMISSION THOUGH JAMB INTO ANY UNIVERSITY INTERESTED CANDIDATE SHOULD KINDLY CONTACT OUR JAMB HEAD OFFICIALS PROFESSOR ABUMERE BY NAME FOR ASSISTANCE ON

CONTACT NUMBER:
    09072126089.

NOTE: ONLY FOR INTERESTED CANDIDATE

34. mr james

April 5, 2018 at 11:50 PM

Testimony testimony testimony good day everyone i am mr clement by name from enugu state i just want to use this medium opportunity to thank mr james who help me to upgrade my jamb score from 145 to 275 and i also want you to help me thank my good friend for introducing me to mr james. so for those who also want to upgrade their score should kindly contact mr james on 08146855964 or whatsaap him on 09063879939 and upgrade your score immediately thanks.