Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform all members of the general public who may wish to apply for 2016 Higher National Diploma (HND) Part Time programme in the Ibadan polytechnic the registration/application form is still on sale for applicants to apply.
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the programmes must possess National Diploma
2. Applicants Must Also Posses general 5 credits requirement in WASCE, GCE, SSCE or NECO and NABTEB at not more than two (2) sittings.
3. Applicants must also have a year Industrial Training certification.
To See List Of Scholarship Opportunities In UK Click Here
To See Latest Scholarship In Australia Click Here
Candidates who have undergone the Full-Time HND screening exercise for the Full-Time HND programme of the Institution but did not meet up with the cut-off point are eligible to apply.
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Computer Science
- Local Government and Development Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Purchasing and Supply
- Office Technology and Management
How To Apply
- Candidates who have registered for the Full-Time HND programme of The Polytechnic, Ibadan before will pay a fee of N5,000:00 only, using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM)
- Fresh candidates will pay N12,500:00 only using any verve or Interswitch Bank Payment Card (ATM).
Registration Closes On the 15th December, 2016.
For More Educational And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.