The University College of Northern Denmark through the Danish Government scholarships board is offering Undergraduate scholarships for International students who wants to pursue a bachelors degree at University College of Northern Denmark (UCN).
UCN and Danish Government scholarships programme covers 30-50% of the tuition fees, which means that the rest must be paid by the student. Students who are awarded a scholarship from UCN may under certain circumstances also receive an additional partial monthly living costs scholarship.
– Applicants must have passed an English language test preferably an IELTS test with a score of 6.0 or similar recognized test with a high score provided for academic studies.
– Applicants must not have a permanent residence in an EU or EEA country.
– Applicants must be citizens of a country outside the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
– Applicants must have applied to UCN.
– Applicants must have good academic background.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible applicants should download and completely fill in the application form.
The following documents should be attached with the application form:
– Documentation of passed exams (translated into English)
– Documentation of relevant working experience
– References (if any)
– Copy of passport
– Documentation of applying for a programme at UCN
The application documents must be sent as one merged pdf file by e-mail to UCN, Att. Magdalena Mincheva, International Coordinator: email@example.com..
For More Educational And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe RM Blog.