This is to bring to the notice of the general public and all National Diploma (Morning) candidates (ND MORNING) that the management of the fed poly nekede has released her online application guideline for ND Morning student.
➢ ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE ND MORNING PROGRAMME ARE MADE ON REMITA PLATFORM, WHILE ND EVENING AND WEEKEND PROGRAMMES ARE MADE ON ETRANZACT PLATFORM AT THE BANK.
➢ PLEASE RETURN TO THE PORTAL (http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/) TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS AFTER PAYMENT.
• Visit the school portal http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/
• Select ‘Applicants’ and click on ‘Generate Invoice’
• Then fill in your details (Please make sure to enter the correct information)
• Click on ‘Generate Invoice’ button at the bottom to display the Application Form Invoice.
• Print the INVOICE
• Proceed to any of the designated banks to make payment.
• Present your INVOICE to the teller at the bank and pay.
Please note that all payments for the ND Morning programmes are made on Remita platform, while ND Evening and Weekend programmes are made on E-tranzact platform at the bank. Kindly notify the teller at the bank.
• Retrieve your bank slip (print-out) containing a RRR (MORNING) or CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER (EVENING OR WEEKEND) from the teller.
• Revisit the school portal http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/
• Select ‘Applicants’ and click on ‘Fill Application Form’
• Enter your RRR or CONFIRMATION ORDER NUMBER
• Fill in the necessary information and submit the form. (Please make sure all details are correct before submission)
• Then print Acknowledgement slip.