St Antony’s and Eni are equally keen to provide encouragement and where possible, structured incentives for Eni Scholars to continue their studies or find useful employment back in their home country after graduating from Oxford. Discussions about this are ongoing and scholars will be informed of relevant contacts and partnerships as they emerge.
The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
Please ensure you meet the requirements for entry to your course, including English language requirements. See the University’s course guide for more information.
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomac
HOW TO APPLY
- Read the information on this webpage carefully.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (6 or 20 January 2017 depending on the programme you apply to – please check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the expected final decision date (17 March 2017). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form (available at: https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/direct/eval-evaluation/14046) The deadline for submission of the form is 12 noon, UK time, on Friday 17 March 2017.
We expect to be able to email successful candidates by the end of May 2017. If you have not been contacted by then, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
For More Educational And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.