Qualification to Apply
– Applicants must be international students.
– Applicants must be applying or admitted to Edwin L. Cox School of Business.
– Applicants must have Strong leadership skills, demonstrated in professional and academic settings.
– Applicants must have outstanding academic results with Rigorous undergraduate curriculum (3.6+ GPA preferred) and Performance on the GMAT (700+ GMAT preferred)
Interested and eligible applicants should visit this link to apply
Applications are accompanied with the following:
– Professional résumé
– Essays (Two specific topics are required; you may submit a third supplemental essay only to address issues not covered in required essays)
– GMAT or GRE score taken within the last five years
Degree undergraduate transcripts
– If applicable: TOEFL, IELTS, or Pearson Test of English score taken within the last two years
– Two professional references (names and contact information only, no letters) – people who can speak to your work-related skills and abilities.
The application deadline for this scholarship is on January 9 2017
For more information visit the official page
For more Education, School news, Scholarship Updates, Like, Share, and Subscribe to RM Blog.