Coventry University in collaboration with the British Council Ghana, is proud to introduce a range of scholarships at Undergraduate, Postgraduate and PhD levels to support and fuel the ambition of enterprising Ghanaians who would want to make a positive impact on the economy of Ghana.
Coventry University is a modern, forward thinking, enterprising University based in the city of Coventry in the heart of England just under one hour away from central London. The University has achieved Modern University of the Year in the UK for the past three years and has risen through the University league tables in recent years to its current position of No.15 in the Guardian University League table 2016. Coventry was also named University of Year of 2016 at The Times Higher Education Awards.
AVAILABLE SCHOLARSHIP SPACE
- Two Postgraduate Tuition-Fee-only Scholarships
- One PhD Tuition-Fee-only Scholarship
- One Partial Undergraduate Scholarship
- Hold an offer for any course at Coventry University
- Be a Ghanaian and resident in Ghana at the time of application
- Show proof of ability to meet living and accommodation expenses whilst in the UK for the study.
- Not be a current student of Coventry University.
Coventry offers a wide variety of courses from Engineering through to Business, Art & Design, Humanities, Media and the Health Sciences. You can view all of the courses Coventry University offers here
For More Educational And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.