Stop Waiting For Jamb And Get Admission Into 200Level in any University in Nigeria to study any course of your choice. Click here to get details about this and take advantage of this opportunity!!
This is to inform all aspirants of the kwara state University (KWASU) that the management of the school has released her first admission list.
All newly admitted students MUST note that the following fees are COMPULSORY:
i. Acceptance Fee
ii. School Fee
iii. Hostel Accommodation Fee
iv. Departmental Fee
v. Handbook Fee
vi. Guidance and Counselling Fee
vii. Matriculation Gown Fee
viii. Change of Institution Fee (for candidates who did not make KWASU their first or second choice).
– Admitted students MUST pay ALL their Fees within TWO WEEKS after admission has been given. Failure to pay will lead to the withdrawal of admission.
( all payments are to be made online from your registration/student’s portal).
– You are required to download and complete the screening form placed on the University’s website. The completed screening form should be taken along with the original and photocopies of your Results and Certificates of State/Local Government Citizenship to your College Officer for Admission Clearance.
To check your admission status, Candidates are to visit http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal/
1. Click on Login under POST-UTME Candidates
2. Provide your JAMB Registration Number and your Surname (as provided during registration) as Username and Password respectively
3. View your Admission Status and start your payment.
For More Educational And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.