This information goes to every interested Nigerian out there about the recent University of Benin teaching hospital 2016/2017 Admission into health technology. Every qualified Nigerian is highly advised to apply now.
AVAILABLE COURSES AND DURATION :
1. Dental Surgery Technicians, 3 years.
2. Medical Image Processing Technicians, 3 years.
3. Public health Nursing Officers course ( HND ) 2 years.
4.Environmental Health Technology ( WAHEB ) 2 years ND and 2 years HND.
5. Biomedical Engineering Technology ( ND only) 2 years.
6. Emergency Med Technologists ( Paramedics ) ( ND ) 2 years.
7.Anesthetic Technicians 2 years.
8.Occupational Therapy Technicians 2 years.
9.Plaster Technicians 3 years.
10. Dispensing Optics 3 years.
- Candidate should have the minimum of five (5) credit pass in WAEC, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB. O/L subjects which includes English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.( Not more than two sittings)
- Candidates aspiring to study Public Health Nursing must have the following in addition:
a. Registered Midwife ( RM) or psychiatric nursing Certificate with one year experience.
b.Registered Nurse Certificate ( RMC)
C. Applicants with Bachelor in Nursing Science would start from HND2.
3.Applicants for Biomedical engineering must have a credit pass in any of the following subjects:
fine arts, wood work, Technical Drawing, Auto-mechanic, Basic Electricity and Economics.
HOW TO APPLY:
Forms are available at the office of the Regisrar, Institute of Health Science Technology UBTH Benin city Edo State. The price for the form is 5,500.
Every payment for purchase of forms must be made through a platform called REMITA with the Account name ” Training schools” in any of the Banks in Nigeria.
HOW TO SUBMIT APPLICATION FORMS:
Candidates who has completely and correctly filled their forms should submit at the office of the Registrar Institute of Health Technology before the 29th of July. .
Entrance examination commences on Saturday 6th August 2016 at any of the UBTH complex building Benin city, Edo State.