COMPASS FOR TODAY
TOPIC: benefits of resurrection 2
TEXT: 1cor 4
8. We are pressed on every side by troubles, but we are not crushed. We are perplexed, but not driven to despair. We are hunted down, but never abandoned by God. We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed.
10. For through suffering, our bodies continue to share in the death of Jesus so that the life of Jesus may also be seen in our bodies
14. We know that God who raised the Lord Jesus, will also raise us with Jesus and present us to himself together with you. All of this is for your benefit.
16. That is why we never give up. Though our bodies are dying, our spirits are being renewed everyday.
17. For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever!
18. So we don’t look at the troubles we can see now; rather, we fix our gaze on things that cannot be seen. For the things we see now will soon be gone, but the things we cannot see will last forever.
Like, share and subscribe to RM Blog.