This is to inform the general public and all aspiring 2018/2019 Jambites that the management of the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) have commenced the sale of the 2018/2019 JAMB Exam Form.
THE COST OF THE FORM
According to earlier reports released by JAMB, the cost of the 2018 JAMB Registration Form are as follows;
- JAMB Form – N5,000
- CBT Centre Registration Fee – N700
- JAMB Mandatory Textbook – N500 (The Last Days at Forcados High School, A. H. Mohammed)
Total of N6,200 Only
1. Creation Of Profile
How To Create JAMB Profile
- Visit jamb officially website; jamb.org.ng
- Close to the Post registration facility, you will see a login button.
- Click on login
- A new page will open
- Click on the create new account button
- After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password and date if birth
- If you don’t have an email yet, create an email account here now in two minutes
- Then create the account
- After the account creation, login to view your profile.
- Begin to observe the profile
- The general entry requirements for admission into the First Degree, National Diploma (ND), National Innovation Diploma (NID) and Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes in Universities, other Degree-Awarding Institutions, Monotechnics, Polytechnics, Innovation, Enterprise Institutes and Colleges of Education are available in the e- Brochure which would be given to each Candidate at the accredited CBT centres and JAMB state offices.
- Candidates with one of the following qualifications may be considered for admission by Direct Entry:
(a) A minimum of five (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level G.C.E. and the others.
(b) Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination,
Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
(c) Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education. (d) Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
(e) Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
Where To Purchase The JAMB Form
For More JAMB 2018 UPDATES, Click HERE
- Each candidate must have personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
- Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Each candidate must personally create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal through JAMB Mobile App available on Android, Windows and iOS platforms OR visit a Bank, NIPOST to create his/her JAMB profile on the JAMB portal: www.jamb.org.ng. Name, date of birth, personal e-mail address and place of origin are required to create the profile.
- Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and NIPOST. Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Offices.
Each Candidate should visit any accredited CBT centre with his/her personal details, the profile and evidence of payment.
- The CBT centre or JAMB State Office, supplies, at no extra cost, the prescribed reading text and the CD containing:
a) e-brochure showing guidelines on admission detailing list of tertiary institutions and available programmes of study.
b) Syllabus (e-syllabus) for the examination.
c) Step by step guide on completion of the application form.
d) A video messages from the Registrar of JAMB and a demo on how to use eight (8) keys for UTME examination without mouse. (For candidates with little familiarity with Computers)
- Each Candidate is to complete the online application form by supplying the required details such as name, e-mail address, L.G.A., academic qualification, etc.
- At the CBT centre, Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her O/L result on the portal of JAMB.
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
There will be no offline registration, as all the accredited CBT centres have been empowered for real life online registration.
N/B: Candidate should register at any centre other than the accredited CBT centre and JAMB State office. Any candidate who is registered outside approved centres will be identified and disqualified.
How Much is Jamb Form For 2018/2019
The Price Of Jamb Form For 2017/2018 has been estimated to be N5, 500. However, they may changes to this amount later.
If There is, We will update the accurate price of the registration form here after clear verification of the exact amount that it will go for.
JAMB Order of Choice of Institutions
On the 2018 registration platform, Candidates are to note that their 1 choice can be a College of Education, University, Innovation Enterprise Institutes, Polytechnics/Monotechnics, NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy) or Nigeria Police Academy.
JAMB Examination Date 2018
JAMB 2018/2019 Registration Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across since JAMB Form for 2018 will come immediately 2017/2018 admission processes is close to completion. Although there is no specific date on when to commence 2018/2019 JAMB registration but from the information we gather the sales of 2018 JAMB form and exam date will be announced around November, December or January 2018.
The venue of the examination will be at any centre in the candidate’s chosen examination town.
JAMB Registration Important Details
- Registration fee for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination or Direct Entry is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) only. Candidates are also, as usual, to pay Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- “In Dependence” for UTME candidates and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” for Direct Entry Candidates.
- Candidates should note that e-PINS being purchased are tied to individual profile and are not transferable.
N/B: Candidates are advised to keep as confidential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, e-mail addresses and E-Pins.
The Board will mount a mock examination in all the accredited CBT centres to prepare and familiarize INTERESTED Candidates with the CBT environment.
Interested candidates are advised to indicate their interest in the mock examination during the registration process.
The CBT Centres are allowed to collect through their (CBT Centres) bank accounts, a separate Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only, for this exercise after notification of centre has been received by the Candidate. The payment for mock examination shall be made to the centres to which the candidate is assigned after the notification of assigned centres for the mock examination.
For More JAMB 2018 UPDATES, Click HERE
No Association or body is permitted to run any mock examination on behalf of JAMB.
NOTE: Do Not pay for Mock until JAMB assigns you to a CBT centre.
The mock examination shall take place on
Saturday 8 April, 2017.
JAMB CBT Registration Centres
In line with the Board’s regulated registration exercise, only the accredited Computer Based Test Centres and JAMB States and FCT Offices will be allowed to register candidates. This is to avoid exploitation, off-line registration, mismatch of candidates’ particulars and other registration-irregularities.
Jamb Syllabus For 2018/2019
See the Jamb Syllabus for all Subjects Below:
Get All Jamb Subject Syllabus Here
JAMB Eligible Institution 2018
The Eligible Institution or Institution type that Jamb 2017/2018 registration will be made available on include the following:
- First Degree
- National Diploma (ND)
- National Innovation Diploma (NID)
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) programmes
- In Universities
- including other Degree-Awarding Institutions
- Innovation Enterprise Institutes
- Colleges of Education.
Helpful Tips to Score High in 2018 JAMB UTME
- Early preparation is one of the keys to do well in any examination
- Very important, Use the latest jamb syllables to prepare for your exam while reading
- Go through jamb solved past questions and answer
- downloading the JAMB CBT practice software and practice since is computer based assessment
- Time management is another vital issue in an exam. It is important that you learn how to manage the time you are given Usually there are 250 questions to be answered in 2hrs 45 minutes, so you do not have a lot of time
- Make sure you always crosscheck your work before submitting it
Important Materials Needed For Jamb 2018/2019 Registration
All candidates who are to register for 2018 Jamb are going to be tested based on a general book which is to be made available to all candidates and the name of the book is ; “In Independence.”
During the process of registration, The following will be made available to all candidates:
- A soft copy of the current JAMB 2018 Syllabus for the examination.
- A material containing all the Admission procedures and requirements of Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria which also include the available programmes of study in the institutions.
For More JAMB 2018 UPDATES, Click HERE
For More Educational Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.