This is to inform the general public and all Nigerian students who have the ambition of studying abroad that the management of Petroleum Technology Development Fund have commenced her 2017 master scholarship in any of the following countries ;
United State Of America, United Kingdom, Brazil, Germany, France And Nigeria.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are to go any first bank plc across the country to purchase the scholarship scratch card at the price of 1,000 and read the necessary guidelines written at the back of the scratch card.
Candidates who are interested in this scholarship are to provide the following credentials;
– WAEC/NECO/GCE/WAEC results.
– Two recent passport photographs.
– Local government identification letter.
– Masters degree certificate(for PHD applicants)
– Admission letter(for PhD applicants)
– First degree certificate or statement of results
– NYSC discharge certificate.
The following are the necessary tips that will qualify any candidate to apply for this scholarship.
– You must have completed their Masters and Bachelors degree program with a minimum of 2.2 in their first degree and a Merit in their second degree.
– Candidate must be a Nigerian
– You must have a valid admission letter.
– Applicants must not be above 40 years old.
– You must have CREDIT in English language(at least a C6 in WAEC/SSCE or C4 in NECO).
– You must have an NYSC discharge certificate.
– You should not be more than 30 years.
– You must have completed their bachelors degree program with a Minimum of second class upper(2.1) 0r (2.2) in oil and gas related fields.
You Have Computer Knowledge.
Application Registration Closes On the 31th of December 2016,
For More Educational And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.
See: LASU Acceptance Fee/Registration Guideline, Click Here.