The post of a registrar is needed urgently at the Federal university of Lokoja, we are using this platform to inform the general public who might be interested to apply.
Interested Candidates can apply and read more below;
Applicants Must Posses the following;
(i) A good honours Degree from a recognized University, possession of higher degree(s) is an added advantage;
(ii) A minimum of fifteen (15) years cognate experience in University Administration;
(iii) must have a good working knowledge of current administrative principles, practices and processes
(v) must have attained the rank of Deputy Registrar in a University;
(vi) must be computer literate and have a demonstrable competence in lnformation and Communication Technology;
(vii) must be physically and mentally fit;
Terms And Conditions
The conditions of service for the position of the Registrar are as obtainable in Federal Universities in Nigeria and as may be determined from time to time by the University’s Governing Council.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants are required to submit twenty (20) hard copies and one (1) soft copy of their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae, along with photocopies of their educational and professional credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following, among others:
1. Educational institutions attended with dates
2. Academic and Professional qualifications obtained (with dates)
3. Name(s) and address(es) of previous employer(s)
4. Positions held and dates
5. Name and address of present employer
6. Present salary
7. Administrative experience
8. Membership of professional bodies
9. Extra-curricular activities
10. Names and addresses of three (3) referees 11. Post applied for 12. Full Name (surname underlined)
13. Place and Date of Birth
15. State of Origin and Local Government
16. Current postal address
17. E-mail address and phone numbers
18. Marital status
All applications in sealed envelopes with the post indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope should be addressed to:
Federal University Lokoja,
This advert was published on Tuesday, 1st November, 2016 on the NATION AND DAILY TRUST Newspapers. Therefore, the closing date is 13th December, 2016.
Professor Angela Freeman Miri
For More Educational And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.