This is to inform the general public that SESEWA internship placement organization of Nigeria has come again with an awesome job opportunities.
SESEWA is the foremost internship placement organization in Nigeria with a goal of tackling unemployment by providing opportunities for young people- secondary school leavers, undergraduates and fresh graduates- to acquire practical skills needed for employability in the 21st century. We achieve this by providing internship, job shadowing, volunteer and apprenticeship opportunities for young people.
WHAT YOU CAN ACHIEVE WITH SESEWA
- Make new connections/network
- Likely find a mentor/model
- Possibly transition into an intern
- Obtain a certificate of participation bearing the signage of SESEWA and the US Embassy.
- Obtain a reasonable perspective of a career field thereby easing career decision making
- Explore needed job skills for chosen career
- Gain professional knowledge in order to gauge or estimate fit for a profession.
Applicants for the SESEWA Job Shadowing Program must be;
- Be between the ages of 16 and 28
- Either Secondary School Leavers (those awaiting admission into a tertiary institution), Undergraduates or Fresh graduates (graduate of a tertiary institution awaiting NYSC, currently serving or recently concluded NYSC)
- a resident of Lagos state, Nigeria
- Serious about gaining industry knowledge in chosen career field.
Application Deadline is on the 16th of October 2016
To apply and for more information click Here
For More Educational, Scholarship And Job Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.