The British university Columbia which is located in Canada has started her annual and scholarship programme for international students ( student all over the world).
The Scholarships are offered for studying all the subjects offered by the university. The scholarship totals up to $40,000 CAD, payable at up to $10,000 CAD per year for four years. The exact number and level of scholarships varies each year, depending on available funding.
To be a student of the University of Britain Columbia (UBC), candidates must
– Be an international student who will be studying at UBC on a Canadian study permit (student visa). (Changes to citizenship status will affect IMES eligibility.)
– Have a great academic achievement, made positive contribution to development of Academic excellence in the school, be creative and have excellence in extra curriculum activities.
– Be a new student to UBC, entering directly from secondary school.
– Demonstrate exceptional academic achievement, intellectual promise, as well as impressive extracurricular and community involvement.
– English is the primary language of instruction at UBC. All prospective students are required to demonstrate a minimum level of English before they’re admitted.
Apply on the 15th of January 2017.
application mode is online.
To Apply For MasterCard Wellesley Foundation 2017 Scholarship Click On This Link :
For More Educational And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.