This is to inform members of the Public that Cross River University of Technology, CRUTECH Educational Services (CES), is calling for applications from qualified candidates for Part-Time Degree Programmes and Short Term Certificate Courses in the following areas, for the 2016/2017 academic session, in both Calabar and Ogoja Campuses:
1. B.Sc Computer Science (Calabar Campus Only)
2. B.Ed Education Programmes:
(i) Elementary Education (Calabar Campus only)
(ii) Technical Education (Calabar Campus only)
(iii) Guidance And Counselling (Calabar Campus only)
(iv) Business Education (Calabar Campus only)
(v) Educational Administration and Planning (Calabar Campus
3. B.Sc Accountancy (Calabar And Ogoja Campuses)
4. B.Sc Business Administration (Calabar and Ogoja Campuses)
5. B.Sc Mass Communication (Calabar Campus Only)
6. B.Sc Visual Arts Technology (Calabar Campus Only).
PART TIME COURSES
The Short Term Courses which are for the award of Certificate of proficiency, are intended to provide employment and industry standard skills for craftsmen and technicians. They include:
1. Services (6 months duration)
2. Tie and Dye/Batik (3 months duration)
3. Training Courses For Forest Guards (10 months duration at Obubra Campus)
4. Computer Courses (Maintenance/Repairs) (4 months duration).
Other short term courses are available on demand.
Five (5) papers including English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other relevant subjects, (including Literature in English for Mass Communication only) in WAEC/NECO, GCE and NABTEB at credit level.
Holders of NCE, ND, etc will be admitted in all the above-mentioned programmes as Direct Entry for a duration of 4 years while HND holders shall do the programmes for 3 years.
APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE AVAILABLE AT:
1. CRUTECH Community Micro-Finance Bank – CRUTECH GATE, Calabar and Ogoja Campuses.
2. First Bank of Nigeria PLC Ugep, Ikom and Obudu.
HOW TO COLLECT FORM
1. Applicants should purchase bank drafts with the sum of N5, 000.00 only made in favour of CRUTECH, Calabar then pick Application Forms from the Bank of purchase.
2. Return the bank drafts and the completed forms to the Director – CES, CRUTECH, Calabar, with the programme of choice written on the left hand top corner of the envelope or Dean’s Office, CRUTECH, Ogoja Campus. Collect receipts after submission.
Entry closes October 14, 2016 for both purchase and submission of forms.
For More Education And Scholarship Updates, Like, Share And Subscribe To RM Blog.